Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate my mother

PhilipBlake

PhilipBlake

No Cope Available
★★
She can treat me like shit, mock me, joke about my intelligence and even hit me.
oh but when i hit back?
:foidSoy:: gOnna call the poliiiceee!! u wisH u neVer hIt me aGain! kArma GonNa gEt yOu For tReating mE like sHit!

The things i would do to her in Minecraft...:feelsree::feelsree:

Low inhib mogger. Keep doing it. :lul:

She can treat me like shit, mock me, joke about my intelligence and even hit me.
oh but when i hit back?
:foidSoy:: gOnna call the poliiiceee!! u wisH u neVer hIt me aGain! kArma GonNa gEt yOu For tReating mE like sHit!

The things i would do to her in Minecraft...:feelsree::feelsree:
When she sleeps, Piss on her face and wake her up with that, Based truecel trait and then tell her if she doesnt go down get you chicken tendies youll do it again the next night!

My very own mother was an alcoholic abusive manipulative ugly piece of shit and I have nothing but hate in my heart for her and my. Retarded Peter Griffin looking father for coming inside her pussy to create me just to abuse me after a few years. Every day I wish I never came into existence.

Fucking clown ass society.