Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate those nerds that try to sound normie-like

blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
those nerds that pretend that they're insiders by pretending to like normie shit and pretending to be confident. you dumb fucking retards you're just making a clown out of yourselves fucking scum cringy faggots. fuck redditors seriously

those nerds that pretend that they're insiders by pretending to like normie shit and pretending to be confident. you dumb fucking retards you're just making a clown out of yourselves fucking scum cringy faggots
good now do it for wiggers

I don't speak zoomer because I can't understand it.

Who are they? :feelsbaton:

Bring them to me. I have a samurai sword here that's just itching for normie blood. :bigbrain:

those nerds that pretend that they're insiders by pretending to like normie shit and pretending to be confident. you dumb fucking retards you're just making a clown out of yourselves fucking scum cringy faggots. fuck redditors seriously
i had many classmates like that. Always trying to fit in with the popular retards and desperately trying to impress the girl by harrassing us. Then when they get rejected they just blame there personality or how they weren’t funny enough but it’s actually their looks HAHA

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back