Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking hate when employers ask about a employement gap

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Charles Manson
★★★★★
I've never been asked this but I sincerely hope Costco doesnt ask me this shit once I go in to apply because they apparently see it as a red flag to give yourself a mental vacation probably because they think it makes you lazy when a employement gap has nothing to do with work ethic.

Its really a matter of americans not being allowed to have a life outside of work

@DarkStarDown

They’re probably not gonna care that much at an entry level wage cuck job as long as u don’t have a criminal history

Its really a matter of americans not being allowed to have a life outside of work

@DarkStarDown
It's the same in India not just the west

@DarkStarDown
yeah it’s absurd. They want good wageslaves who know their place and will probably not use time off or something.

yeah it’s absurd. They want good wageslaves who know their place and will probably not use time off or something.
It should be illegal to ask "Explain the employement gap" as our personal lives are not any of their fucking business

It should be illegal to ask "Explain the employement gap" as our personal lives are not any of their fucking business
It really should be. It’s already illegal to ask about things like marriage status or about children (iirc). Probably just the things that benefit women, of course.

If worried you can lie and say you were enrolled in community college.

If I quit or got fired I would definitely take a year off before looking again.

you have to keep wageslaving dont even leave the cog you entitled silly inkwell! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Just say you were taking courses and working on improving your skills. Remember that bullshit is the motor oil of the HR engine.