Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I fucking hate when I see happy, normal people

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
Especially teenagers. This shit is killing me. I'm 30 years old, incel, mentally ill, with tiny penis and no prospects, while someone is just living on full-mode. Life is just not fair, and teen years are everything in life. If you fail there, its over.

I hate myself and my life, I ave 0 good memories so a 14 yr old holding a girl's hand in public mogs me to oblivion by orders of magnitude

Tbh any normie that hasn't lived alone in abject poverty and that has a semblance of support in life has lived a 1000 times better than i ever will

Today sitting in my car, waiting at a crosswalk headed to the bank to deposit my neetbuxx. The crosswalk was right where the high school was and a bunch of chads and their whore girlfriends were walking out and across to go to lunch. I could see them just looking at me in disgust as I waited for a train of teens to mog me. Last time I go out until next month tho.

And to think that somewhere at the time we are discussing this there are teenagers texting, having sex, dating, kissing, feeling each other's warmth and we are cold rotting in loneliness... fucking brutal.

And to think that somewhere at the time we are discussing this there are teenagers texting, having sex, dating, kissing, feeling each other's warmth and we are cold rotting in loneliness... fucking brutal.
Underrated brutality. Its why I don't go outside much anymore than i have to. Loving lockdown where i live.

for me, its not really when i see happy people, as i dont envy happy people, as i know i will never ever be truly happy as an ugly male.
Its more when i see happy people in relationships, that makes me wanna stick a knife through my eyeballs