Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I fucking suck at every fucking thing!!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX
computer rage GIF
Computer Rage GIF

I'm a 50 IQ retarded piece of shit! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope:

agent 47 stop whining and start this fucking mission

Chadlites and above often cannot say the same, due to increased exposure to things they wouldn't have been able to do if they didn't have a large social circle and higher confidence due to the halo effect... :feelsjuice:

And even if they can say the same, it doesn't matter as any foid or orbiting bluepiller won't care and will make up some type of excuse to explain them being retarded; often something about "emotional intelligence". :feelsclown:

I would need to be reincarnated a thousand times over to get close to his level.
Dont care, your mission is to assissinate Joe Biden. Gogogo

How the game actually looks decent, and at the same time looks fucking old... you recommend it? I did not play any Hitman game, to be frank
I played every Hitman game besides the latest World of Assassination trilogy. I didn't like Blood Money because it was extremely disjointed in its narrative and didn't make much sense. The missions weren't even that hard. I liked Hitman Absolution much better even though its considered the black sheep of the Hitman franchise.

I suck at everything too. I also lost the motivation to learn. I just cope with movies and video games.

I played every Hitman game besides the latest World of Assassination trilogy. I didn't like Blood Money because it was extremely disjointed in its narrative and didn't make much sense. The missions weren't even that hard. I liked Hitman Absolution much better even though its considered the black sheep of the Hitman franchise.
Fuck off blood money is the best. The worst hit man was the one after it the linar missions one

Fuck off blood money is the best. The worst hit man was the one after it the linar missions one
That's the opposite, but I think the exact opposite. The World of Assassination has many elements of Absolution (linear game).