Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i gained 26 pounds in one month, its getting bad

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
i was quite literally 210 a month ago. 2 months ago I was 220, and I had lost the weight. Weighed myself today, I'm 226. It's getting really bad. TO the point where I even told my aunt to start checking up on my weight weekly and run with me. She agreed to help me out which is nice. but holy fuck 26 pounds in fucking a month?

I feel like shit, fat rolls, neck hump. looking pics of me when i was lean is suicide fuel. i dont look human anymore. guys please help me/

What're you eating that's made you so bloated? You're in asia so first thing I wanna say is to cut off the rice.

I got fatter too, not that fat but it still sucks, I'm trying to lose 10-15 lbs.

56924.jpg

How the fuck do you gain twenty six pounds in a month? I mean I am not skinny but that's hard.

26lbs? I'm not a nutritionist, but you must have consumed a lot of sugar or just generally carbs for that to happen.

Your body is at fault for your misery. Punish it by depriving it of the things it desires such as comfort and carbs.

What're you eating that's made you so bloated? You're in asia so first thing I wanna say is to cut off the rice.
jfl rice is very likely not the reason he is fat. He is probably junkfoodmaxxing

running will suck when you're heavy tbh. I couldn't run not even a mile when I was fatter. now I comfortably run 6 miles at a pace of 5-6mph

make sure you get used to it tho. eat some food, run for like 1-2 miles and then walk the rest of it, and walk less and run more. it takes time and your feet will hurt.

t. used to run 6 miles everyday when going to work before, still runs these days

running will suck when you're heavy tbh. I couldn't run not even a mile when I was fatter. now I comfortably run 6 miles at a pace of 5-6mph

make sure you get used to it tho. eat some food, run for like 1-2 miles and then walk the rest of it, and walk less and run more. it takes time and your feet will hurt.

t. used to run 6 miles everyday when going to work before, still runs these days
ill take this advice man. thanks
26lbs? I'm not a nutritionist, but you must have consumed a lot of sugar or just generally carbs for that to happen.

Your body is at fault for your misery. Punish it by depriving it of the things it desires such as comfort and carbs.
i eat whatever i see.
2 loaves of bread with butter
salad
palm oil soup (giga calories but really fatty and tasty)
rice, lots with oil and tomato paste
pastries

How the fuck do you gain twenty six pounds in a month? I mean I am not skinny but that's hard.
its super easy for me. in 5 years i could easily be 1000lb. its my damn geentics man. i store body fat very easily.

i was quite literally 210 a month ago. 2 months ago I was 220, and I had lost the weight. Weighed myself today, I'm 226. It's getting really bad. TO the point where I even told my aunt to start checking up on my weight weekly and run with me. She agreed to help me out which is nice. but holy fuck 26 pounds in fucking a month?

I feel like shit, fat rolls, neck hump. looking pics of me when i was lean is suicide fuel. i dont look human anymore. guys please help me/
Do you eat slop and junk food and fast food every day?

ill take this advice man. thanks

i eat whatever i see.
2 loaves of bread with butter
salad
palm oil soup (giga calories but really fatty and tasty)
rice, lots with oil and tomato paste
pastries
You need to remove youself from that environment then. If you live with your parents tell them to stop buying junk food or unhealthy food. If the junk food isn't in the kitchen then you can't eat it.

You're a BIGCEL, OP :feelskek:

consider losing weight fatass

I've been on the slop for 2 months straight now, shit's getting bad, I will probably get the beetus and have my foot cut off if I continue like this

Wish i could gain pounds

why? stop eating or replace your high calorie foods. i have no self control but i feel like if i was in that situation even i could just stop buying shit like palm oil soup if i know its huge in cals.

cut down on the goyslop and go for night walks

Go to the gym and life heavy shit,think about fucking your favourite whore while you do each rep.Atleast you won't feel like a fking loser

why? stop eating or replace your high calorie foods. i have no self control but i feel like if i was in that situation even i could just stop buying shit like palm oil soup if i know its huge in cals.
yeah jfl its hard for me tho. huge appetite its actually uncontrollable.

You need to start Dietmaxxing and Cardiomaxxing it's the only way, not trying to shame you I'm being genuine here

Same.

You're too fat to run. It's bad for you and even dangerous, you can blow your joints out. Just do intermittent fasting, eat only 5 hours per day. The weight will fall off.

Ye you need to find healthy alternatives to your food. Also would advise you to get a scale and weigh the foods you eat. Additionally, read the nutrition label on every food you eat. It should give you a daily % of how much you should be consuming. Exercise is helpful but the foods you eat have a bigger impact on weight loss. Good luck.

Same.

You're too fat to run. It's bad for you and even dangerous, you can blow your joints out. Just do intermittent fasting, eat only 5 hours per day. The weight will fall off.
yeah
Ye you need to find healthy alternatives to your food. Also would advise you to get a scale and weigh the foods you eat. Additionally, read the nutrition label on every food you eat. It should give you a daily % of how much you should be consuming. Exercise is helpful but the foods you eat have a bigger impact on weight loss. Good luck.
yeah i had one but gave up on the scale it pissed me off

ronnie coleman said "everybody wants big muscles but nobody wants to lift heavy weights"
same thing applies to losing weight. people wanna lose weight but they dont wanna eat healthy. start eating healthy bro. only you can make that happen. if you dont have the desire it wont happen.

hes 226 not 426
226 is morbidly obese.

Cardio is so much effort when you're fat. It's not worth it. Just do light exercise like walking. Also, your focus should be on maintaining muscle you have, as you lose muscle when you lose fat. So that effort is better spent lifting.

Definitely not morbidly in the colloquial sense
Just in the literal sense?

Doing cardio with any extra weight is bad for you. Even elite runners with very little body fat using weight packs is controversial because of this.