Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I gave PointOfNoReturn a tarot reading

Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Screenshot 20230627 1547432

Highcompressed 1881004861

only foids do and believe in nonsense like tarot readings

PointOfNoReturn mogs both of you
I don’t even know who he is nor do I care. Keep shilling your tarot and astrology crap like all the other mentally ill shizo BPD foids out there

maybe if you try hard enough you’ll get a personal buttfucking from Satan himself as a reward for spreading the good word

I don’t even know who he is nor do I care. Keep shilling your tarot and astrology crap like all the other mentally ill shizo BPD foids out there

maybe if you try hard enough you’ll get a personal buttfucking from Satan himself as a reward for spreading the good word
And every Australian is a pussy. That's how I know I can fuck you up.

It's true. Men should be ashamed for giving women a monopoly on spiritually.
Yes. We were brainwashed to think anything remotely spiritually sounding must be bs at any cost by the same people who brainwashed us into feminism and liberalism

Why do you think he's constantly doing it? He'd love for satan to be inside of him in more ways than one.

Why do you think he's constantly doing it? He'd love for satan to be inside of him in more ways than one.
I spread spirituality for the sake of the incel community.