Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i touched a Stacy

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
today I went into my local grocery shop and the cashier at the checkout was a blonde Stacy. I gave her the money and at that moment I touched her finger.
nearly coomed

HOW SHE LOOKS LIKE ?

today I went into my local grocery shop and the cashier at the checkout was a blonde Stacy. I gave her the money and at that moment I touched her finger.
nearly coomed
Cuck

Many such cases.

Similar situation happened to me in hospital when young foid upper tier becky was starting an IV line in my hand. That felt based as I never touched an adult foid hand.

Similar situation happened to me in hospital when young foid upper tier becky was starting an IV line in my hand. That felt based as I never touched an adult foid hand.
:feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: pussssy nooooooooooooooow