Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over i gave up completely on Normies .

MuslimCell

MuslimCell

Religion is stopping me from going ER or Rope
i mean , they are nothing more then NPCs doing what society have convinced them to do . they are so predictable and just doing the same normal useless shit , being a working drone , fucking , consuming and "having fun" with their predictable , repeated humor . their life is nothing more then scripts that starts running for every condition or stimulus they encounter . they have no genuine empathy or authentic honest desires from their heart , all they do is just fitting in this SoCiEtY and doing whatever it takes to achieve it . they truly doesn't care about anyone but themselves and everything they do is simply a SHOW so everyone validate them as a part of their society . they have no original thoughts , can't critic anything and ask questions , they only enjoy fitting in as much as possible for validation , getting good grades and making as much money to reproduce more NPC children just like them . non of them thinks what's like to be the other guy and help them but instead avoid all of what can make them look bad . they don't care about what's good for humanity and accept the basic TRUTH of life included in the blackpill but instead they fight everything that destroys their false bluepilled reality . a bunch of useless sheeps with no value to add to this existence but all their life is about getting validations and fitting in with as much norpmies possible . and when they encounter a blackpilled WOKE person they can't but tries to avoid him or even harm him .
i hope that as much people wake up and accept the reality of things and the blackpill included and stop being careless , narcessitic , non empathic , validation seeking and working drone ignorant who do nothing but being a cold MACHINE.
every body is awful these days tbh . i will only give them what they Fucking deserve and fuck their bluepilled cucked emotion and their construct of false reality and lies

I don’t care about normies anymore. They enable foids to carry on their degeneracy and dirty work to our detriment.

i gave up on them since puberty

paraphgraphs, please use them

and people will never stop being NPC's its in our DNA to conform

Op's post should be pinned ngl. If normies had self awareness and decided to side with us things would be very different rn

paraphgraphs, please use them

and people will never stop being NPC's its in our DNA to conform
it just come out from my heart , i just wrote what's was in it .

Normies are npcs, i have 0 empathy for them. They just do what society tells them to do

You can catch em saying or writing redpill things. I believe and have witnessed most men are at least redpilled and always have been.

the older I get the more I hate normies

i mean , they are nothing more then NPCs doing what society have convinced them to do . they are so predictable and just doing the same normal useless shit , being a working drone , fucking , consuming and "having fun" with their predictable , repeated humor . their life is nothing more then scripts that starts running for every condition or stimulus they encounter . they have no genuine empathy or authentic honest desires from their heart , all they do is just fitting in this SoCiEtY and doing whatever it takes to achieve it . they truly doesn't care about anyone but themselves and everything they do is simply a SHOW so everyone validate them as a part of their society . they have no original thoughts , can't critic anything and ask questions , they only enjoy fitting in as much as possible for validation , getting good grades and making as much money to reproduce more NPC children just like them . non of them thinks what's like to be the other guy and help them but instead avoid all of what can make them look bad . they don't care about what's good for humanity and accept the basic TRUTH of life included in the blackpill but instead they fight everything that destroys their false bluepilled reality . a bunch of useless sheeps with no value to add to this existence but all their life is about getting validations and fitting in with as much norpmies possible . and when they encounter a blackpilled WOKE person they can't but tries to avoid him or even harm him .
i hope that as much people wake up and accept the reality of things and the blackpill included and stop being careless , narcessitic , non empathic , validation seeking and working drone ignorant who do nothing but being a cold MACHINE.
every body is awful these days tbh . i will only give them what they Fucking deserve and fuck their bluepilled cucked emotion and their construct of false reality and lies
high iq :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman: