Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

brutally mogged today again

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
I went to a course interview today, which included me and the other students, everyone there was taller than me despite most of them being younger, and I was clearly autistic while they were not. I think they saw me as weird, as most do. I hate this world so much.

I think one problem you have is that you still have hope.

Once that dies getting mogged will bother you 90% less.

I think one problem you have is that you still have hope.

Once that dies getting mogged will bother you 90% less.
Being mistreated for being the ultimate gentleman to people hurts more than being mogged, so when they're both combined it pisses me off more. I guess you're right though, I shouldn't expect people to be nice as instead of being a criminal I am a civilised gentleman. I have made a video on this but haven't uploaded it yet. I will do so tomorrow.

I went to a course interview today, which included me and the other students, everyone there was taller than me despite most of them being younger, and I was clearly autistic while they were not. I think they saw me as weird, as most do. I hate this world so much.
They probably felt superior than you

The process is always corrupt

Its just gods plan for you little man .

A true samurai must walk a cruel lonely road.

Its just gods plan for you little man .
The prophets, apostles, even God himself has gone through worse then I'll ever go through, so if they can believe in God, so can I. Great Christians outside of the Bible in the first few centuries went through worse, as did great heroes like Baldwin IV. You call me little man, but I'd love to see your boxing skills in real life.

Believing in God has nothing to do with having an easy life. Nobody becomes a Christian because they think it'll make life easier, that's the opposite of what the Bible says.

Lil man had to cope his lungs out

Lil man had to cope his lungs out
The only person coping is you. Also, if morality is subjective like Atheist believe, then technically you can't claim girls are cruel for rejecting you.

I am baptised lil man i dont actually disagree with you but its just funny triggering you

I am baptised lil man i dont actually disagree with you but its just funny triggering you
I think it's funny how you're not even 15 yet and you're on this website.

Listen unc youre just mad cause the amount of days you have left in your life can be countered on your fingers

This is why I hate going outside

Listen unc youre just mad cause the amount of days you have left in your life can be countered on your fingers
I'm considering reporting you for being underage, keep on sending the evidence friend.

The only person coping is you. Also, if morality is subjective like Atheist believe, then technically you can't claim girls are cruel for rejecting you.
That’s retarded. Something being subjective doesn’t make it suddenly meaningless. You also follow a subjective morality, as it’s based on the dislikes and likes of a god

I'm considering reporting you for being underage, keep on sending the evidence friend.
The said "evidence": i accused him and he didnt deny it

Didnt expect anything less clever from you