Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i gave up on programming

EnviadoVerde

EnviadoVerde

 Extreme mental retardation
-
im too dumb, barely learnd python and already noticed i wont make it cause my attention span is too short and im lazy

no im just lazy, adhd is a fake zoomer disease in my opinion to justify their laziness
NOPE, ADHD is hyperactivity in the chest and always being hyperactive, What can counteract this is CBD and Nicotine chewing gum to increase attention span and reduce hyperactivity.

Birb s82n0s

Programming isn't for everyone, regardless of IQ.

I hate that response, It comes if i go out in public after fapping, To counteract this i eat alot of meat and then my T rebuilds goto sleep and go shopping later, Preferably at evening when not many cucks are about and im less likely to be seen.
GGjI1QtXMAAeSTt

Keep grinding keep hustling

I do observe, Done that all my life, Dont really have a choice, I sat on a bench in my city slurping on a soda to not look weird and just observe couples, Its over.
I hug that feel

AI would replace you anyway so no point in doing anything prepare for zombie apocalypse of the vaxxers

Programming takes a higher IQ and is extremely oversaturated. If you don't have the IQ to compete and you're a white straight man it's over.

Programming takes a higher IQ and is extremely oversaturated. If you don't have the IQ to compete and you're a white straight man it's over.
If your a white straight man, They wont hire you because of diversity hire! So if hes that then its pointless learning it.

If your a white straight man, They wont hire you because of diversity hire! So if hes that then its pointless learning it.
Hey did you have a joker profile before
I think it's you lol, yeah now I remember

You already told me this on how we fight each other all time. I understand one day we will all be in peace together brocel

They won't hire you unless you're above average in skill. They'll hire a tranny or woman who's average or below average.

AI would replace you anyway so no point in doing anything prepare for zombie apocalypse of the vaxxers
no zombie apocalypse will ever happen bro this is just another cope

They won't hire you unless you're above average in skill. They'll hire a tranny or woman who's average or below average.
Every race but white, You have to be Troon, Woman or Soyified man and skilled, Got it.

of course my mom got the kike vaxx
Do you have any 5G tower/lamp near you? Actually even without the 5G they could trigger it through the phone so better disable all emergency signals on every single phone, they showed it in a CELL movie how it could be activated (predictive programming)

Do you have any 5G tower/lamp near you? Actually even without the 5G they could trigger it through the phone so better disable all emergency signals on every single phone, they showed it in a CELL movie how it could be activated (predictive programming)
yeah in town there's a 5g tower but i live in the middle of nowhere so it doesn't reach

do you have a link to the movie?

no zombie apocalypse will ever happen bro this is just another cope
It's shilled by the government, Gates, Schwab, Fauci, pop culture(zombie movies, games and recent in Leaving the world Behind), scientists (obelisks inside "us" aka vaxxers, zombie animal fake virus) even army/amazon/cdc had zombie trainings. It's coming and it will come most happen likely this year in April during or after Total Solar Eclipse. Why do you think they shut down all phone/internet providers at the same day? You murricans are fucked especially since you don't cremate the dead ppl. :feelskek:

(((they))) don't want me seeing it, even more proof it's real
:worryfeels: (((They))) know and don't want you to know, better use vpn. They don't care about euROPE since it won't happen there at least not yet they will plan to depopulate us anyway but through the ww3 and rest will be deathvaxxed trough patches, chemtrails and GMO vaccinated food that they just allowed to be released around EU.

:worryfeels: (((They))) know and don't want you to know, better use vpn. They don't care about euROPE since it won't happen there at least not yet they will plan to depopulate us anyway but through the ww3 and rest will be deathvaxxed trough patches, chemtrails and GMO vaccinated food that they just allowed to be released around EU.
View attachment 1075857
not surprised at all

i rather work in hard labour manual work than sit infront of pc and program

Doesn't matter anyway... unless you are a veteran software dev with 10-20+ years of experience AI will replace most coders...
And even then the experienced ones are another 2-4 years away from being replaced.
Most jobs will be replaced soon.

not surprised at all
Firefox 3XzSgUIroA
Firefox 692TQfBa4E
Firefox UgEY6ag37X
Firefox fHVQhhcoWO
Firefox ay3zolxjKu
Firefox qNNljVTbGD
Firefox Mk79pcjPpV
Firefox hDCpoBPxoE
(Bluetooth people with changing BLE addresses)
Firefox 699XIB9c4i
Firefox 0cBz4zOTeh
Firefox 3JuSu0iC4v

Obelisk = Cell towers.
Firefox X4ldosZ35X
Firefox hTsZK8ldxc
Firefox 7BgEJyHUNQ
Firefox vnjhzSiKEb
Firefox KcWI22ecW5
More fake "viruses" propaganda that doesn't exist and is there to mislead people while in reality it will be the nano tech + gene editing (thx to vax)+ 5G or just 4G and also predictive programming by putting zombie into every single event.
Nano antennas

Firefox sj44S6wskV
I wonder what does that TJD means in the end of the movie.

This entire movie lands perfect with what i've been researching in the past few months it's pretty uncanny and that tech already exist it's just a matter of time when they flip the switch and if it's really going to work as they planned..

Last edited:
ovER for AD(H)Dcels

View attachment 1076087View attachment 1076090View attachment 1076112View attachment 1076091View attachment 1076092View attachment 1076096View attachment 1076097View attachment 1076098(Bluetooth people with changing BLE addresses)View attachment 1076093View attachment 1076094View attachment 1076095View attachment 1076089
Obelisk = Cell towers.View attachment 1076101View attachment 1076102View attachment 1076104View attachment 1076105View attachment 1076106More fake "viruses" propaganda that doesn't exist and is there to mislead people while in reality it will be the nano tech + gene editing (thx to vax)+ 5G or just 4G and also predictive programming by putting zombie into every single event.View attachment 1076109View attachment 1076110

View attachment 1076108I wonder what does that TJD means in the end of the movie.

This entire movie lands perfect with what i've been researching in the past few months it's pretty uncanny and that tech already exist it's just a matter of time when they flip the switch and if it's really going to work as they planned..
of course the patent is made by a kike jfl
more excuses for another plandemic so klaus schwab can make us eat ze bugs

if only we could
i found it was just the names of his family members so nothing interesting i thought that jews could leave us some hidden meaning but nope pretty disappointing :society:

If @Master can do it then so can you:feelsYall:.

Thats ok, not everyone can be John Romero, or Stephen Jobs.

Are you sure about that? I've seen mostly badly written code and techies who don't know what they're doing.