Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I get a bad feeling a lot of people on this forum are just larpers who want to post on an edgy forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
i’m gonna lay it out in the most “blanket” sense possible. I don’t believe a lot of the people here are actually incel. This forum bleeds with fakeceldom and volceldom. Worst part is all the dumbass kid memers who just want to be on an “edgy” forum and say edgy shit that would get them otherwise banned from twatter or cuckit

Linda

i want to fuck female Armin so fucking bad bro

but yea theres a lot of fakecels here

pretty sure most of them by the look of it, ofc the first impressions always matter

Last edited:
innocent until proven guilty

Wow, newfag realizes water is wet
View attachment 447990
i want to fuck female Armin so fucking bad bro
:feelsgah:

High IQ, plus Armin has the ideal personality for a foid if you think about it. Exceptionally loyal, selfless and constantly worries for the safety of his friends. Though he has a reputation for being a coward and it’s true that he’s no good at fighting, he is very intelligent and often able to think of a plan in most situations. Armin is by nature extremely kind and gentle, constantly worrying for the wellbeing of his friends and often prioritizing their safety over his own. Generally, Armin considers his life to be of lesser value than others, and when he, Jean and Reiner needed to decide who would be left behind due to a lack of horses, Armin offered himself without a second thought. He would’ve been a top tier waifu but I’m glad Isayama didn’t make him a foid because it would feel unrealistic since aside from sucking at fighting, 3D foids lack all of the qualities that Armin possesses

High IQ, plus Armin has the ideal personality for a foid if you think about it. Exceptionally loyal, selfless and constantly worries for the safety of his friends. Though he has a reputation for being a coward and it’s true that he’s no good at fighting, he is very intelligent and often able to think of a plan in most situations. Armin is by nature extremely kind and gentle, constantly worrying for the wellbeing of his friends and often prioritizing their safety over his own. Generally, Armin considers his life to be of lesser value than others, and when he, Jean and Reiner needed to decide who would be left behind due to a lack of horses, Armin offered himself without a second thought. He would’ve been a top tier waifu but I’m glad Isayama didn’t make him a foid because it would feel unrealistic since aside from sucking at fighting, 3D foids lack all of the qualities that Armin possesses
What zero cooch does to good men

I'm a real one but I also mostly wanted to be here because I got banned everywhere else.

i’m gonna lay it out in the most “blanket” sense possible. I don’t believe a lot of the people here are actually incel. This forum bleeds with fakeceldom and volceldom. Worst part is all the dumbass kid memers who just want to be on an “edgy” forum and say edgy shit that would get them otherwise banned from twatter or cuckit
I am 27 KHV, at this point already a broken man. Been around these places for years under different names.

I think no one here is even remotely attractive. I have seen quite a few people come by and go but no one ever truly ascended. The best users of this and similar forums get is a fat woman to plow a few times just to get discarded and be sexless again.

Very intelligent, bro did you read the last two chapters?

Very intelligent, bro did you read the last two chapters?
lol nope. I'm anime only. I haven't touched the manga yet but I will soon, gotta finish the anime I'm already watching first. Too much on my plate atm

I'm surprised you came up with this hot take after +1000 posts. Of course this place is full of fakecels, volcels not so much.

I come here because this is the only place that will do something remotely similar to pay me attention when I throw my heart out. I can say shit to people I know because they already ostracize me to fuck before even knowing I'm am incel. Normies already know when you aren't one of them

I can see why they'd come here tbh.

This is the only platform where I can say nigger, faggot and degrade women without getting banned or hated for it.

I am 27 KHV, at this point already a broken man. Been around these places for years under different names.

I think no one here is even remotely attractive. I have seen quite a few people come by and go but no one ever truly ascended. The best users of this and similar forums get is a fat woman to plow a few times just to get discarded and be sexless again.
Nah. There’s been quite a few people who have come by this forum who ascended later on / were never incel to begin with. Just look at some of the old banned users with post counts in the tens of thousands

i am 27yo and a kissless virgin, my mind is broken after many years of severe OCD and depression, if I am NT I might have ascended and living a fulfilling life now, but now life is a cruel inferno for me and I feel there is no hope to escape

I am 19 khhv 5'3 mixed Puerto Rican white kid with no redeeming qualities for any woman ever. I look permanently 15 because of nature

I can see why they'd come here tbh.

This is the only platform where I can say nigger, faggot and degrade women without getting banned or hated for it.
Because it's most likely the truth

Nice keqing AVI

Is there a difference? I thought incel meant you can't get laid with a non hooker.
Inceldom is involuntary celibate. The desire to want a girlfriend/sex but be restricted from having one.
Volceldom is voluntary celibate. One who has had oppurtunities for girlfriends/sex but has not acted upon them.
Fakeceldom is when one larps as an incel when they are actually a sexhaver in real life.

lol nope. I'm anime only. I haven't touched the manga yet but I will soon, gotta finish the anime I'm already watching first. Too much on my plate atm
:feelsdevil: Well I have a feeling they’ll change the anime ending anyway bc the manga ending ruins everyone’s narrative arc

I get that feeling too, but it is impossible to prove that everone is incel and all post there are 100% aligned with what they actually think. That's why graycels have it hard here.

I haven't touched the manga yet but I will soon
would not recommend. kept up with this bullshit manga for well over a year just for it to end like shit. just forget about the series until mappa fix ending.

Bullshit. Have you seen the statistics?

Inceldom REALLY increased by like 5 times in the last 30 years and like 30% of all 18-40 year olds are incels.

It's not fake, the epidemic is real.

Bullshit. Have you seen the statistics?

Inceldom REALLY increased by like 5 times in the last 30 years and like 30% of all 18-40 year olds are incels.

It's not fake, the epidemic is real.
i don’t deny that inceldom is real. Just look at IncelTears it’s a subreddit full of incels :feelskek:

i’m just saying theres probably lots of larpers here and i dont trust u niggas ngl:feelzez:

i don’t deny that inceldom is real. Just look at IncelTears it’s a subreddit full of incels :feelskek:

i’m just saying theres probably lots of larpers here and i dont trust u niggas ngl:feelzez:
Normies don't get as much a kick out of forums and discussions as lonely incels.

They probably find it boring and do rather irl activities like picknicks, movies, swimming, BBQs, partying etc...

If you're lonely enough that this forum is in any way interesting to you and you have a gf you are already so close to being an incel you might as well be an honorary incel. :feelshaha:

If that's really true, that's sad then. :incel:

This site will naturally attract normalfags who want to ‘study’ the incel psyche.

Brutal admitting to alts Pill

True, I think some guys here are like 6 foot +

Is there a difference? I thought incel meant you can't get laid with a non hooker.
Some ethnic cels can't even get laid with a hooker including me as they don't see clients from certain ethncities. Truly over in every way possible. :cryfeels:

Brutal admitting to alts Pill
I literally wrote that I had an alt whose pw I forgot as a reason to join this forum. But I am talking about accounts on other forums with different names

Banned user made this thread. :feelswhere:

Well... I'm a guaranteed loser ricecel I can tell you that. 5'6, aspie, ugly, ethnic, and in my 30s.

Foids literally avoid me thats if they even notice me to begin with. Most of the time I'm invisible. I get literally nothing.

I've developed this hate over time but I genuinely feel accepted here for the most part and so it sort of cancels each other out. I vent here and a lot of you guys understand. I vent somewhere else and I end up just getting angrier and also end up making a fool of myself.

I do agree however, that some of the youngcels here are definitely fake. We even got dudes that are white, 6ft here with 6+ inch dicks. 6+ inch dicks will literally be very satisfying to most women while an average 5.2inch dick would be considered small to a lot of foids.

Last edited:
No shit. That's why I barely log on.