Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I get a bad feeling a lot of people on this forum are just larpers who want to post on an edgy forum

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
If you're lonely enough that this forum is in any way interesting to you and you have a gf you are already so close to being an incel you might as well be an honorary incel. :feelshaha:
This is the type of suspicious shit that should get someone banned in a forum that actually has rules.

Unfortunately this forum is the best we've got.

If there were an alternative I'd leave it in a heartbeat.

We have people who say “I mog this guy SO HARD but he’s dating a girl”, I’ve seen people slightly less unattractive than me with girls but I never mogged them hard:dafuckfeels:
2/3 of this forum are fucking larpers and fakecels.

Especially all the underage faggots or postmaxxing faggots who see it as a game.

They are not even fucking adults and think they are incels :feelshaha:

Well... I'm a guaranteed loser ricecel I can tell you that. 5'6, aspie, ugly, ethnic, and in my 30s.

Foids literally avoid me thats if they even notice me to begin with. Most of the time I'm invisible. I get literally nothing.

I've developed this hate over time but I genuinely feel accepted here for the most part and so it sort of cancels each other out. I vent here and a lot of you guys understand. I vent somewhere else and I end up just getting angrier and also end up making a fool of myself.

I do agree however, that some of the youngcels here are definitely fake. We even got dudes that are white, 6ft here with 6+ inch dicks. 6+ inch dicks will literally be very satisfying to most women while an average 5.2inch dick would be considered small to a lot of foids.
Over if you are literally asian:feelsrope:

i’m gonna lay it out in the most “blanket” sense possible. I don’t believe a lot of the people here are actually incel. This forum bleeds with fakeceldom and volceldom. Worst part is all the dumbass kid memers who just want to be on an “edgy” forum and say edgy shit that would get them otherwise banned from twatter or cuckit

There will always be a few people like that on this site, man -- you just have to sift through the buzzwords/pejoratives to find actual incels with meaningful banter. If Wizardchan didn't disavow incels (what a fucking disaster), then I feel like that would be the perfect place to confabulate. This site should really be 18+ (maybe 21+) to filter out some of the angst, but that's just my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back