Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get jealous when Muslim guys take Indian women

Low Tier Currycel

Low Tier Currycel

Officer
★★
I’m Hindu and we Hindus are gods chosen people. Hinduism is the way of life. I get jealous when Muslim guys take Indian Hindu women. All Muslims should be deported to Muslim land. Prophet Muhammad is a dirty pedophile who raped 9 year old Ayesha. Allah is Baphomet the goat demon aka Satan the deceiver. Muslims are taking over the world and trying to end free speech by implementing sharia law. In Canada only Muslims are allowed to pray in school and no other religion. Muslims also rape camels and goats.

nothing of value has been lost

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: @CopeHarderNow @Chudpreet @Transcended Trucel thoughts?

@Med Amine FAKECEL!!!!!

I never put my dick in pussy and ass. I’m a currycel and mentalcel.
no he @Med Amine posted a comment saying he can ascend with subhuman currywhore jfl. i was joking, no one should be forced to breed with pajeetas

Do you believe in the hindu gods?

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: @CopeHarderNow @Chudpreet @Transcended Trucel thoughts?
Many hindutva have become schizos after realizing how badly curries were mogged by foreign Muslims and later the British. This leads to this extremist outlook on life.

no he @Med Amine posted a comment saying he can ascend with subhuman currywhore jfl. i was joking, no one should be forced to breed with pajeetas
i won't fuck a pajeeta as well but where i live arab boys are very more light skinned than curries, taller and have better faces.
it makes sense than some arabs get girls easier than curries in india.
even afghan, latinos, whites and east asians koreans can play in easy difficulty in india.

Prophet Muhammad is a dirty pedophile who raped 9 year old Ayesha.
and you are an agecuck....

And as for the pecking order among you niggers, sand niggers, and curry niggers:
E5hGUEHXEAAMT9c

Last edited:
THEY ARE FAKE GODS, there is only one God, YHWH
Nope Hinduism was the first religion without a founder. We Hindus came first. Brahman is our true creator. People created religion not God.

and you are an agecuck....

And as for the pecking order among you niggers, sand niggers, and curry niggers:
View attachment 850669
You’re a white crack hillbilly redneck honky cuck. Die whitie. All white people should be eradicated from this planet too.

Nope Hinduism was the first religion without a founder. We Hindus came first. Brahman is our true creator. People created religion not God.
Ultimately, it was only cult leaders like Mohammed who invented your stuff. And probably borrowed from earlier cultures. The history is very patchy. Who knows what cultures existed on the Indian subcontinent before all of that.

Do you mean Chaddams or muzzie curries? Muzzie curries are subhuman too. :feelswhere:

I’m Hindu and we Hindus are gods chosen people. Hinduism is the way of life. I get jealous when Muslim guys take Indian Hindu women. All Muslims should be deported to Muslim land. Prophet Muhammad is a dirty pedophile who raped 9 year old Ayesha. Allah is Baphomet the goat demon aka Satan the deceiver. Muslims are taking over the world and trying to end free speech by implementing sharia law. In Canada only Muslims are allowed to pray in school and no other religion. Muslims also rape camels and goats.
Muslims eat meat and are stronger. That's why despite being broken by Hindus they still remain strong. Bangladesh has higher HDI than India. Indians are too stupid narrow minded to ever understand how the world works. Only South Indians are somewhat high IQ.

Do you mean Chaddams or muzzie curries? Muzzie curries are subhuman too. :feelswhere:
Hindutva cucks created an entire political ideology out of fear of cucked by Muslim bvlls. They are pathetic.

Hindutva cucks created an entire political ideology out of fear of cucked by Muslim bvlls. They are pathetic.
True but that's just because they're even lower on the totem pole. Muzzie curries are subhuman. :feelskek:

I also recommend reading Alfred Rosenberg's "The Myth of the 20th Century". He (a leading politican in the third reich) has dealt extensively with the Brahman and Atman teachings and gives hints where Hinduism actually comes from. And that the caste system is the last remnant of a racial order and that the ancient Indian society only collapsed when the white ruling caste began to mix with the curry niggers and allowed their cults that were previously forbidden at the princely courts.

Last edited:
I also recommend reading Alfred Rosenberg's "The Myth of the 20th Century". He (a leading politican in the third reich) has dealt extensively with the Brahman and Atman teachings and gives hints where Hinduism actually comes from. And that the caste system is the last remnant of a racial order and that the ancient Indian society only collapsed when the white ruling caste began to mix with the curry niggers and allowed their cults that were previously forbidden at the princely courts.
While this is partially a reason for India being a shithole. It on its own doesn't explain everything. The lighter skin northern curries are actually more retarded and stupider than their southern brothers by a lot. Culture & overpopulation are the other 2 big issues which fucked curries just as much as the race mixing.

Many hindutva have become schizos after realizing how badly curries were mogged by foreign Muslims and later the British. This leads to this extremist outlook on life.

Hindus were only mogged by the british. That too after the cuck muslims of bengal helped the lost to the british and gave them a base to attack the HIndu maratha empire. The Hindu marathas wiped out 2/3rds of muslim rule in the 17th century in India and would have completely wiped out the muslim rule from the subcontinent if it wasn't for the british.

Marathi peshwas also did the cuckery the Nawabs of Bengal did, one of them assisted the British to help him get the throne and they ended up in the same fate as them. Though the Marathas did win the first war against the British so that's some credit they have

Marathas defeated the british in the first anglo maratha war. They lost the 2nd and 3rd.

While this is partially a reason for India being a shithole. It on its own doesn't explain everything. The lighter skin northern curries are actually more retarded and stupider than their southern brothers by a lot. Culture & overpopulation are the other 2 big issues which fucked curries just as much as the race mixing.
If the half-black bastards in the north are actually dumber than the purebred curry niggers, that proves how harmful miscegenation is. Apparently this combines only the worst qualities of both sides.

Hindus were only mogged by the british. That too after the cuck muslims of bengal helped the lost to the british and gave them a base to attack the HIndu maratha empire. The Hindu marathas wiped out 2/3rds of muslim rule in the 17th century in India and would have completely wiped out the muslim rule from the subcontinent if it wasn't for the british.
the fact the Indian sub continent is 1/3 Muslim is proof Hinduism isn't strong enough to survive or let a nation prosper. A few wins here and there are meaningless. The fact that Muslims were ever able to have more than half of India despite being a minority , is a failure on the part of Hinduism. Especially due to veganism and cow worship.

You can't have nation prosper if it refuses to eat meat. Beef especially is key.

the fact the Indian sub continent is 1/3 Muslim is proof Hinduism isn't strong enough to survive or let a nation prosper. A few wins here and there are meaningless. The fact that Muslims were ever able to have more than half of India despite being a minority , is a failure on the part of Hinduism. Especially due to veganism and cow worship.

You can't have nation prosper if it refuses to eat meat. Beef especially is key.

If the half-black bastards in the north are actually dumber than the purebred curry niggers, that proves how harmful miscegenation is. Apparently this combines only the worst qualities of both sides.
the northern curries also eat far less meat so they have nutritional deficiencies. No matter how they cope otherwise.

the fact the Indian sub continent is 1/3 Muslim is proof Hinduism
are these muzzies arabs or just muzzie curries??
i don't understand why would OP be angry if some curry muzzie managed to get a hindu didndu girlfriend tbh.
it's all the same blood in the end of the day plus muzzie curries are supposed to be as subhuman as hindu curries, right?

Rajputs ate meat and they got cucked. Marathas only ate veg and literally created an empire out of the ashes.

The marathas defeated the muglals and turned the tide. If it wasn't for the british the marathas would have recaptured the whole of the subcontinent again.

Rajputs ate meat and they got cucked. Marathas only ate veg and literally created an empire out of the ashes.

The marathas defeated the muglals and turned the tide. If it wasn't for the british the marathas would have recaptured the whole of the subcontinent again.
British ate most meat and conquered all. Mongols ate most meat in the past and mogged many as well. Meat is key to mogging and conquest.

are these muzzies arabs or just muzzie curries??
i don't understand why would OP be angry if some curry muzzie managed to get a hindu didndu girlfriend tbh.
it's all the same blood in the end of the day plus muzzie curries are supposed to be as subhuman as hindu curries, right?
Yes muzzie curries are same as Hindu curries genetically except for more cousin fucking. But many curries are retarded and think different religion means different DNA.

Yes muzzie curries are same as Hindu curries genetically except for more cousin fucking. But many curries are retarded and think different religion means different DNA.
loling at OP tbh
does it matter if muzzie curries fuck the hindu ones, they're all the same blood anyway so who gives a fuck?
i legit thought that arabs are in curryland stealing curry pussy which is nothing weird since most arabs i see in a daily basis mog the shit out of indians

Funny because in the view of most outsiders you lot are all the same

loling at OP tbh
does it matter if muzzie curries fuck the hindu ones, they're all the same blood anyway so who gives a fuck?
i legit thought that arabs are in curryland stealing curry pussy which is nothing weird since most arabs i see in a daily basis mog the shit out of indians
Only reason muzzie curries cuck the Hindu curries is because of meat and culture. Islam as retarded as it is, on average keeps women more in control and encourages meat eating far more so than Hinduism.

Only reason muzzie curries cuck the Hindu curries is because of meat and culture. Islam as retarded as it is, on average keeps women more in control and encourages meat eating far more so than Hinduism.
the problem is that islam encourages meat eating but also encourages cousin fucking so your genetics will always end up as shit.
i wonder how would arabs would look like if they didn't fuck their cousins for thousands of years

British ate most meat and conquered all. Mongols ate most meat in the past and mogged many as well. Meat is key to mogging and conquest.

Nothing to do with meat.

My response is in the context of Indians.

In around 700 A.D. Due to Islamic invasions, the priests and kings of Europe had no choice but to arm the commons in large numbers. And so, citizens gained more weapons. which had led to the empowerment of common citizens.

Because the weaponization of the commons is the mother of democracy. Weaponization of common makes commons so strong that in 950 A.D, the citizens of UK could force Kings to introduce Jury System, in form of Coroner’s Jury where in 12 citizens chosen at random can expel a policemen accused of killing a citizen.

Later Coroner’s Jury became so popular, that citizens got convinced that Trial by Jury is less nexus prone than Trial by judges.

The demand for Jury Trial and abolition or reduction of judge trials grew and in around 1100 AD, the citizens forced the King of England to print and sign Magna Carta where-in king was forced to make a promise that he and his officers will not punish citizens without approval Jury chosen from common citizens, and Jury got powers to expel/fine officials. So, by 1200 AD, UK had “Right to Recall via Jury System” over junior officials.

So, jury system in 1200 A.D distributed the power of judgement in common citizens by grab power of judgement from the aristocrats. This was a historical change.

A change that diametrically changes relation between rulers and subjects. The ruler was no longer in charge of deciding imprisonment or even fines.

It was after this Jury System; the craftsmen and traders could protect themselves from the arbitrary rule of Lords and progress started.

It was only this reason, why craftsmen became prosperous in Britain and some of them later became industrialists.

The industrial revolution in Britain was only because of this Jury System – the Jurors protected the craftsmen, traders and industrialists from the arbitrary fines of Lords and the Kings and thus Jurors enabled these craftsmen to become wealthy.

This technical development leads to new inventions. And it was during this technological development that he learned to make better guns. Due to the absence of a jury system, the technical development could not take place outside Europe and they were deprived of making better weapons.

One thing I want to indicate that inventing is good for nation’s development. But the fate and power of nation depend on, if they can produce these inventions in factories on large scale. I give you an example:

Suppose ABC has invented "X' (a product) in his nation Wakanda which is good for society. But Wakanda has judge system and police are not under the right to recall. So, the Aristocracy (comprise judges, politicians, top level bureaucracy) knows that if ABC produce X in large quantity, then he will become rich. So, ABC become a scapegoat for bribes. Similarly, XYZ has invented “Y’ (a product) in his nation Negitia, which has inferior quality as compared to X. but the condition here is “Negitia’ has jury and right to recall on government official. So, no one can interfere in the production of product “Y’, which leads to mass production and XYZ become wealthy. after some time XYZ improved their product as par with X.

if you understood what I meant to say. Then let’s go forward. if no, then let me tell you that we Indians also had developed the gunpowder and guns. but unfortunately, our administration was corrupt or not as par with European's administration. We never had well-functioning judicial system and police department as par with Britishers. Which made impossible to set up factories or production on large scale. by which it became just an invention or side project, as result we never developed advance weapons and have to face invasions from various imperialists.

The Britishers got to know the fact that they had best guns in the world.

So, they started attacking all the kingdoms one by one. Now in one hand he held modern technology items which were in demand by people all over the world, and in the other hand he had guns which he was using to threaten the kings who did not allow him to sell goods in his country.

In this way all the empires of the world were under the target of Britishers. Wherever they were going, they were destroying those empires. During this time, britain turned to India and we also came under britains grip.

So, the conclusion is that every nation's fate is decided by the development of weapons. If a country is unable to manufacture its own weapons, it will eventually become a client or puppet state of powerful nations that can.

The so-called Renaissance had no role to play. If Renaissance was responsible for the progress UK made, well, why didn’t Italy make such progress, where Renaissance came first?

The eminent intellectuals have deliberately suppressed the role of Jury System in explaining why Europe overtook rest of the world as they do not want students to know about Jury System, lest they would demand for it.

Rajputs eat meat ? Even to this day there are vegeterians.

Maharashthrians on the other hand are some of the biggest non veg lovers in Curryland. Local Marathi nibbas in Mumbai often get in conflict with Gujjus over food.

Also hell no lol. Marathas got brutalized by Durrani Afghans. They were only successful in beating other weak curries. The Sikh Empire was the most powerful Curry Empire. They repelled both Afghans and Chinks from invading Curryland. That's why Britbongs preferred to use them as sepoys.

Rajputs eat meat ? Even to this day there are vegeterians.

Maharashthrians on the other hand are some of the biggest non veg lovers in Curryland. Local Marathi nibbas in Mumbai often get in conflict with Gujjus over food.

Also hell no lol. Marathas got brutalized by Durrani Afghans. They were only successful in beating other weak curries. The Sikh Empire was the most powerful Curry Empire. They repelled both Afghans and Chinks from invading Curryland. That's why Britbongs preferred to use them as sepoys.

Hindu preist was saying rajputs ate meat.

As for marathas the british had to ask the marathas to make special preparations because they were meat eaters

The marathas smacked the afghans as well 10 years after durrani and took delhi. Sikh empire is overhyped. Its tiny and only lasted 50 years. Sikhs are some delusional motherfuckers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KqjcPHMAWc

Last edited:
Nothing to do with meat.

In around 700 A.D. Due to Islamic invasions, the priests and kings of Europe had no choice but to arm the commons in large numbers. And so, citizens gained more weapons. which had led to the empowerment of common citizens.

Because the weaponization of the commons is the mother of democracy. Weaponization of common makes commons so strong that in 950 A.D, the citizens of UK could force Kings to introduce Jury System, in form of Coroner’s Jury where in 12 citizens chosen at random can expel a policemen accused of killing a citizen.

Later Coroner’s Jury became so popular, that citizens got convinced that Trial by Jury is less nexus prone than Trial by judges.

The demand for Jury Trial and abolition or reduction of judge trials grew and in around 1100 AD, the citizens forced the King of England to print and sign Magna Carta where-in king was forced to make a promise that he and his officers will not punish citizens without approval Jury chosen from common citizens, and Jury got powers to expel/fine officials. So, by 1200 AD, UK had “Right to Recall via Jury System” over junior officials.

So, jury system in 1200 A.D distributed the power of judgement in common citizens by grab power of judgement from the aristocrats. This was a historical change.

A change that diametrically changes relation between rulers and subjects. The ruler was no longer in charge of deciding imprisonment or even fines.

It was after this Jury System; the craftsmen and traders could protect themselves from the arbitrary rule of Lords and progress started.

It was only this reason, why craftsmen became prosperous in Britain and some of them later became industrialists.

The industrial revolution in Britain was only because of this Jury System – the Jurors protected the craftsmen, traders and industrialists from the arbitrary fines of Lords and the Kings and thus Jurors enabled these craftsmen to become wealthy.

This technical development leads to new inventions. And it was during this technological development that he learned to make better guns. Due to the absence of a jury system, the technical development could not take place outside Europe and they were deprived of making better weapons.

One thing I want to indicate that inventing is good for nation’s development. But the fate and power of nation depend on, if they can produce these inventions in factories on large scale. I give you an example:

Suppose ABC has invented "X' (a product) in his nation Wakanda which is good for society. But Wakanda has judge system and police are not under the right to recall. So, the Aristocracy (comprise judges, politicians, top level bureaucracy) knows that if ABC produce X in large quantity, then he will become rich. So, ABC become a scapegoat for bribes. Similarly, XYZ has invented “Y’ (a product) in his nation Negitia, which has inferior quality as compared to X. but the condition here is “Negitia’ has jury and right to recall on government official. So, no one can interfere in the production of product “Y’, which leads to mass production and XYZ become wealthy. after some time XYZ improved their product as par with X.

if you understood what I meant to say. Then let’s go forward. if no, then let me tell you that we Indians also had developed the gunpowder and guns. but unfortunately, our administration was corrupt or not as par with European's administration. We never had well-functioning judicial system and police department as par with Britishers. Which made impossible to set up factories or production on large scale. by which it became just an invention or side project, as result we never developed advance weapons and have to face invasions from various imperialists.

So, they started attacking all the kingdoms one by one. Now in one hand he held modern technology items which were in demand by people all over the world, and in the other hand he had guns which he was using to threaten the kings who did not allow him to sell goods in his country.

In this way all the empires of the world were under the target of Britishers. Wherever they were going, they were destroying those empires. During this time, britain turned to India and we also came under britains grip.

So, the conclusion is that every nation's fate is decided by the development of weapons. If a country is unable to manufacture its own weapons, it will eventually become a client or puppet state of powerful nations that can.

The so-called Renaissance had no role to play. If Renaissance was responsible for the progress UK made, well, why didn’t Italy make such progress, where Renaissance came first?

The eminent intellectuals have deliberately suppressed the role of Jury System in explaining why Europe overtook rest of the world as they do not want students to know about Jury System, lest they would demand for it.
You are vegcuck curry coper. Go and eat that goyslop you call food, develope skinny fat manboobs and die of diebetes at 40. You race is a race of weaklings. All Indian Scientists of Note are South Indian meat eaters. Meat is what gives us intelligence. You should check Curryland IQ and Mongolia's average IQ. The fact that Curries have the gall to even think they can lecture others while having 70IQ and 5'2 height is hilarious and pathetic.

You guys die from consuming protein and squirm as the sight of meat.

Go spill your hindutva cuck propaganda on r/Indiaspeaks or someshit. Your entire history is getting brutalized by Afghans.

The marathas smacked the afghans as well 10 years after durrani and took delhi. Sikh empire is overhyped. Its tiny and only lasted 50 years. Sikhs are some delusional motherfuckers.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KqjcPHMAWc

Jfl you expect me to believe your Cucked Hindu Nationalist propaganda ? Those weak Sikhs still constitute for 50% of your armed forces while vegeterian gujaratis can't even qualify for army. Mods are not doing their job. They let anyone in these days lol.

Jfl you expect me to believe your Cucked Hindu Nationalist propaganda ? Those weak Sikhs still constitute for 50% of your armed forces while vegeterian gujaratis can't even qualify for army. Mods are not doing their job. They let anyone in these days lol.

Sikhs are 15% max. Hes just showing how tiny the sikh empire was. Tiny and wiped out in 50 years.

You are vegcuck curry coper. Go and eat that goyslop you call food, develope skinny fat manboobs and die of diebetes at 40. You race is a race of weaklings. All Indian Scientists of Note are South Indian meat eaters. Meat is what gives us intelligence. You should check Curryland IQ and Mongolia's average IQ. The fact that Curries have the gall to even think they can lecture others while having 70IQ and 5'2 height is hilarious and pathetic.

Go spill your hindutva cuck propaganda on r/Indiaspeaks or someshit. Your entire history is getting brutalized by Afghans.

I eat meat so where did you get the info that I don't eat meat?

Good education and administration are the reason for high IQ not meat. Don't africans eat meat? Why are there IQs not a 100 like china? China has good education thats why.

Last edited:
Sikhs are 15% max. Hes just showing how tiny the sikh empire was. Tiny and wiped out in 50 years.

Nigga you ain't fooling me with that Pseud historic Hindutva propoganda bullshit. You think I don't know about this guy ? I am curry myself lol. He is your typical Pajeet clickbait YouTuber who milks Hindu cuck views with distorted history. Jfl if you think your ancestors were anything but weakling cuckholds who couldn't even defend themselves.

Nothing to do with meat.

weapons and better bureaucracy definitely helped British. But you still need athleticism to conquer. You need atleticissm to fight and to adventure. Meat gives athleticism. Whites wouldn't be 1/10th the race that they are without the meat.

yup south Indians eat far more meat than northies and it isn't coincidental that they do a lot better in development

Nigga you ain't fooling me with that Pseud historic Hindutva propoganda bullshit. You think I don't know about this guy ? I am curry myself lol. He is your typical Pajeet clickbait YouTuber who milks Hindu cuck views with distorted history. Jfl if you think your ancestors were anything but weakling cuckholds who couldn't even defend themselves.
This is the problem with us curries. too many refuse to accept that our ancestors ways are cucked and inferior to the whites. Diet especially so. No ability to self reflect. Curries have to change their ways and be ready to ditch their ancestral ways to prosper. This is one thing Mao Zedong accomplished in China which no curry leader has bee able to do.