Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I get jealous when Muslim guys take Indian women

[
weapons and better bureaucracy definitely helped British. But you still need athleticism to conquer. You need atleticissm to fight and to adventure. Meat gives athleticism. Whites wouldn't be 1/10th the race that they are without the meat.

yup south Indians eat far more meat than northies and it isn't coincidental that they do a lot better in development

Vegcuck Pajeets could be given Nuclear weapons and would still lose all wars to men with Sticks.

Nigga you ain't fooling me with that Pseud historic Hindutva propoganda bullshit. You think I don't know about this guy ? I am curry myself lol. He is your typical Pajeet clickbait YouTuber who milks Hindu cuck views with distorted history. Jfl if you think your ancestors were anything but weakling cuckholds who couldn't even defend themselves.

How is it distorted history that sikhs had a small empire that they controlled and they were wiped out in 50 years? These are facts.

Also I eat meat so where did you get the info that I don't eat meat?

Good education and administration are the reason for high IQ not meat. Don;t africans eat meat? Why are there IQs not a 100 like china? China has good education thats why.

I don't know cuck. Maybe the fact you got your panties in a twist at the criticism of vegcuckism lead me to believe you are a veg cuck yourself.

Niggers are built different. While they may lack intelligence they make it up with their athleticism. Not to mention Africans don't even have access to reading so we can't measure their IQs properly. Blacks dominate all sports. Even with no institutions they play in the Fifa world cup. How many World Cup has India played in again ? Or how athletes has india even produced ? Heck has India ever produced a male who was not skinny fat ?

Not to mention Black guys SMV Mog curries into the fourth dimension.

Last edited:
They defeated Chinks, who are the most martial and bloodthirsty people in history

The dogras were Hindu. Did you read this?

In the early 1800s, the Kashmir Valley and the adjoining Jammu region were part of the Sikh Empire. But the Dogras of Jammu were virtually autonomous under the rule of Raja Gulab Singh, who was positioning himself to take control of Kashmir and all the surrounding areas after the passing of Sikh monarch Maharaja Ranjit Singh.

Also defeating chinese in the 1800s isn't even a big deal.

The dogras were Hindu. Did you read this?

Also defeating chinese in the 1800s isn't even a big deal.

Fucking Lol. Tells me all what you know. First you cite a Coper Curry YouTuber and then you think defeating the Chinese isn't a big achievement. It's called Sino Sikh War cause majority of their soldiery and commanders were Sikhs. Tbh Sikhs are still giga inferior to all races, Chinese included. If you know even 1% of Chinese history and just how much more accomplished they are than curries you would see why defeating them is a big accomplishment.

Shitskin civil war? I thought I was on Looksmax.

@Made in Heaven Our CEO of Racepill this curry coper thinks Curries mog Afghans. What are you thoughts on him ?
D8351acd 9083 4278 9217 da5c0a86fb96
91d9fb60 28c1 47a2 9485 183efee8a79f
E28e57b3 1dd3 48f1 860b 835517a2d2c4
5fdc272c b467 4783 adbd 64e617061526
6f47ed8ceb2c6ef105f54b383b2daadf

IMG 20221113 WA0001

Last edited:
I’m Hindu and we Hindus are gods chosen people. Hinduism is the way of life. I get jealous when Muslim guys take Indian Hindu women. All Muslims should be deported to Muslim land. Prophet Muhammad is a dirty pedophile who raped 9 year old Ayesha. Allah is Baphomet the goat demon aka Satan the deceiver. Muslims are taking over the world and trying to end free speech by implementing sharia law. In Canada only Muslims are allowed to pray in school and no other religion. Muslims also rape camels and goats.
Shitskins like you need to be deported out of Canada. Canada is a white man's country, you disgusting poo eater. I'm vacationing in Vancouver rn and holy fuck, there is an endless stream of pajeet shtiskins here. Over 55% of the damn city is curry/chink

Many hindutva have become schizos after realizing how badly curries were mogged by foreign Muslims and later the British. This leads to this extremist outlook on life.
It's such huge lifefuel tbh jfl
i won't fuck a pajeeta as well but where i live arab boys are very more light skinned than curries, taller and have better faces.
it makes sense than some arabs get girls easier than curries in india.
even afghan, latinos, whites and east asians koreans can play in easy difficulty in india.
I saw a group of 5 indian girls at the beach today and holy fuck I wanted to like their caramel legs they were wearing short shorts. Although their noses were slightly hooked. I think I just have a fetish for cucking currycels at this point

Last edited:
Hindutva cucks created an entire political ideology out of fear of cucked by Muslim bvlls. They are pathetic.
Even that retarded currycel @Misogynist Curry 卐 admitted he wishes afghans and turks would conquer india again and whitened the place up breeding curry stacies. Dude's a cuck now

the problem is that islam encourages meat eating but also encourages cousin fucking so your genetics will always end up as shit.
i wonder how would arabs would look like if they didn't fuck their cousins for thousands of years
Cousin fuckery is overblown tbh. I have 3 male cousins and all three are brothers who have cousin parents. Yet they're all taller (5'11-6'0), stronger, more robust, more athletic, and not balding. Unlike me.

Granted, 2 of the 3 are a little slow in the head, but in NO way genuinely retarded or handicapped. When I say they're a little slow, I mean they're like bad at math or very rarely have a harder time understanding instructions. But nothing that truly destabilizes them as men.

Man this thread is based af :feelskek: :feelsPop:
I've never seen such low inhib hindu-supremist post here

Shitskins like you need to be deported out of Canada. Canada is a white man's country, you disgusting poo eater. I'm vacationing in Vancouver rn and holy fuck, there is an endless stream of pajeet shtiskins here. Over 55% of the damn city is curry/chink
Shut up you coomskin whitie. All white people should be eradicated from this planet.

Man this thread is based af :feelskek: :feelsPop:
I've never seen such low inhib hindu-supremist post here
We Hinducels should unite and support each other against the Muslim invaders.

We Hinducels should unite and support each other against the Muslim invaders.
Am an atheist born in a bottom caste Hindu family. I have suffered bullying from hindus. I couldn't care less about Hindu-Muslim ideological fights.

It's just too much fun to see all the chaos.

Watching hindus with superiority complex seethe after getting cucked gives me lifefuel

Last edited:
Fucking Lol. Tells me all what you know. First you cite a Coper Curry YouTuber and then you think defeating the Chinese isn't a big achievement. It's called Sino Sikh War cause majority of their soldiery and commanders were Sikhs. Tbh Sikhs are still giga inferior to all races, Chinese included. If you know even 1% of Chinese history and just how much more accomplished they are than curries you would see why defeating them is a big accomplishment.

You're so low IQ you missed the point of the video which was to show you how big the maratha empire was and how tiny the sikh empire was. Sikhs only lasted 50 years and they're over hyped.

What religion are you?

pic saved

can you buy the eggs of a blonde blue eyed stacy and then use your sperm on them to make babies tho?
Probably is an option. Tbh I'm baffled white people don't use their genes as an economic resource to export to the world imagine how much millions of money scandinavians could make my selling cum buckets to countries like India, Thailand, Brazil, iran, japan, turkey, etc jfl there are millions of potential customers

Probably is an option.
i think some saudis rich guys can buy eggs of white stacies or even the eggs of blonde slav girls.
maybe then put them in the belly of some poor sheboon to keep the kid with her for the next 9 months.
will female eggs be much more expensive than male sperm tho?

i think some saudis rich guys can buy eggs of white stacies or even the eggs of blonde slav girls.
Not just rich saudis. Buying sperm/eggs is not really expensive.
maybe then put them in the belly of some poor sheboon to keep the kid with her for the next 9 months.
Idk why a rich saudi would do that instead of just buying the european girl hersle.f sperm/egg transplants are usually done by poorer people
will female eggs be much more expensive than male sperm tho?
I would imagine so, since it's more complicated than artificial insemination

Idk why a rich saudi would do that instead of just buying the european girl hersle.f sperm/egg transplants are usually done by poorer people
yeah, a rich saudi oil seller will be able to buy whatever he wants but im talking about some above average kind of a STEMcel or a doctor in saudi arabia getting like 454,900 SAR (121k dollars)
im studying medicine
sperm/egg transplants are usually done by poorer people
so i sheboon or some poor brownie can take the boy and not give him any of her genes?
since it's more complicated than artificial insemination
how?

[

Vegcuck Pajeets could be given Nuclear weapons and would still lose all wars to men with Sticks.
@wereq @Chudpreet @BataviaCel @Med Amine @Transcended Trucel thoughts ?

Likely true tbh

Likely true tbh
it's true
meat increases aggressiveness and testesterone
also eating bone narrow with meat is considered to be the food of warriors in the past.
most of the vikings diet consisted of horse meat and bone narrow

even curries today don't have enough proteins in their diet since they're cucked faggots who think they're disobeying their faggoted gods by not eating cows and meat.

it's true
meat increases aggressiveness and testesterone
also eating bone narrow with meat is considered to be the food of warriors in the past.
most of the vikings diet consisted of horse meat and bone narrow

even curries today don't have enough proteins in their diet since they're cucked faggots who think they're disobeying their faggoted gods by not eating cows and meat.
High IQ response

shut up poo-eating 30 iq retard

Likely true tbh
No meat = low T = low IQ /low martial ability

I’m Hindu and we Hindus are gods chosen people. Hinduism is the way of life. I get jealous when Muslim guys take Indian Hindu women. All Muslims should be deported to Muslim land. Prophet Muhammad is a dirty pedophile who raped 9 year old Ayesha. Allah is Baphomet the goat demon aka Satan the deceiver. Muslims are taking over the world and trying to end free speech by implementing sharia law. In Canada only Muslims are allowed to pray in school and no other religion. Muslims also rape camels and goats.
Least retarded hindu

You're so low IQ you missed the point of the video which was to show you how big the maratha empire was and how tiny the sikh empire was. Sikhs only lasted 50 years and they're over hyped.

What religion are you?
Sikhs are extremely small in number and Punjab is much smaller than Maharashtra. Marathis had a much larger population than Sikhs and they also had the allegiance of other non Marathi Hindus. Despite these setbacks the Sikh Khalsas managed to create an extremely efficient military force. They expulsed Afghans from North India(only time Indians have defeated Afghans) and also defended Kashmir from the Qing Dynasty with their meagre forces. The British themselves claimed that the Sikhs were the strongest among Indians and even dubbed them a martial race. To this day Punjabi Sikh people form a core of India's military.

You are retarded if you think Marathas were vegeterian. Vegeterian food cannot be preserved for long time unlike non veg meat based food hence they cannot be used as logistical supplies for military campaigns. Shivaji was a Kshatriya, Kshatriyas were never prevented from eating non veg. Modern day Maharashtra is a majority non veg state.

Images

No other civilisation, tribe or country is vegeterian aside from a few retards in India. Heck 70% of India is non veg themselves. Men are omnivores, we evolved our brains when our primate ancestors started sucking the marrow from the bones of scanvenged prey. That extra protein enlarged their brains and evolved them into man. Vegeterianism is unnatural and artificial. Then again you are a Vegcuck Hindu nationalist so I don't think facts mean anything to you. You will do anything out of fear of being cucked by Mullahs.