Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I Get Really High and Talk to My Imaginary Girlfriend

racechanger

racechanger

Black Nihilist
-
One of my recent delusional copes is talking and making love to my imaginary gf. She even pops up in my dreams now. I have a distinct picture of her in my head that never changes.

I get really high on weed , booze, and shrooms every weekend or so and spend my nights with her watching movies and cuddling. One of the best copes I’ve come up with.

It’s super easy to get really into it when ur high….but once u sober up..and look in the mirror… u realize how FUCKING over it is

juzt jerk off, cuck

One of my recent delusional copes is talking and making love to my imaginary gf. She even pops up in my dreams now. I have a distinct picture of her in my head that never changes.

I get really high on weed , booze, and shrooms every weekend or so and spend my nights with her watching movies and cuddling. One of the best copes I’ve come up with.

It’s super easy to get really into it when ur high….but once u sober up..and look in the mirror… u realize how FUCKING over it is
Sounds like a tulpa

She's cheating on you with imaginary Tyronne

I wish I could see mine in my head.

Used to do that too then my cope ran its course

Id love some weed, but I’m too autistic to find dealers

I have the same thing, I need to go daydreammaxxing to go to sleep, all because no real life toilet would ever care for me...

I have the same thing, I need to go daydreammaxxing to go to sleep, all because no real life toilet would ever care for me...
Being shit tier sucks ;/
All u can do is either cope or rope

…or plastic surgery which is my last last last cope before I rope

I do the same sometimes.

I have contemplated doing this when I am under the influence, but I know it would make me way more depressed and feel way more shitty so I hold off.

When I was a kid, I used to imagine and make up entire love stories with it's own distinct plot every night. It was a self-insert usually.