Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill It's absolutely fascinating discussing with my mother about me getting a girlfriend

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

One foot in the grave
★★★★★
We were talking again, and she asked me if I wanted to marry. I told her 'yes'.

Her eyes lit up and she said that me wanting to marry is actually a HUGE advantage :lul::lul::lul: because guys today don't want to marry anymore. Dad overheard the discussion from the other room, and he chimed in, agreeing with her.

It's fascinating, really. My parents are in their early 70s and don't use the internet. My mom has no idea about feminism. She has no fucking idea feminists spent the last 2 decades brainwashing women into not wanting to marry and into thinking marriage is an evil patriarchal social construct.

She really thinks there's a lineup of women just WAITING at my door desperate to marry me :feelshaha:

JFl
My parents rarely ask about it but I just tell them it's over

the bigger incel trait is having your parents completely just kind of accept your situation and tell you to focus on getting your master’s degree, hobbies, your own place etc, they subconsciously know it’s over for me.

My dad thought I was gay because I've never had a woman over

Holy shit, at what age did your mom get you ?

JFl
My parents rarely ask about it but I just tell them it's over
the bigger incel trait is having your parents completely just kind of accept your situation and tell you to focus on getting your master’s degree, hobbies, your own place etc, they subconsciously know it’s over for me.
My dad already knows it's over for me and has come to terms with it. I'm still a fucking KHHDV at 30 years old and they know it. They know I've never had a girlfriend.

But my mom is still GIGACOPING. You wouldn't believe the shit she's telling me in an attempt to ''boost my confidence''.

Holy shit, at what age did your mom get you ?
I was a very late child. That likely has had an effect on me being fucked up, but Idk. it doesn't matter anymore. It never began for me.

My dad already knows it's over for me and has come to terms with it. I'm still a fucking KHHDV at 30 years old and they know it. They know I've never had a girlfriend.

But my mom is still GIGACOPING. You wouldn't believe the shit she's telling me in an attempt to ''boost my confidence''.
that’s brutal brocel, i’m almost a decade behind but they already tell me the same. i’m considering doing a martial art like boxing again.

My parents don't even bring up the topic. They know I'm hopeless kek

Her eyes lit up and she said that me wanting to marry is actually a HUGE advantage :lul::lul::lul: because guys today don't want to marry anymore. Dad overheard the discussion from the other room, and he chimed in, agreeing with her.

It's fascinating, really. My parents are in their early 70s and don't use the internet. My mom has no idea about feminism. She has no fucking idea feminists spent the last 2 decades brainwashing women into not wanting to marry and into thinking marriage is an evil patriarchal social construct.

She really thinks there's a lineup of women just WAITING at my door desperate to marry me :feelshaha:
Wow your parents are really ignorant of the modern world if they really think that way. It does suck to disappoint them though. I feel bad for my parents in a way because they probably thought their son would be able to find a girl by now and eventually marry/have kids with her. But that's not ever gonna happen.

For me its my grandma, im 24 and shes been doing this since age 16. Heres a couple of our conversations:

Always like: "Little Jesty needs a girlfriend"
I tell her: "Then stop shit talking and get me one".

"I was 19 when I had your mother"
"I wish you didnt, would have saved me some trouble"

"Theres a loyal women out there for you, just waiting for you"
"Probably swiped her on Tinder already, no reaction yet"

"I met your grandpa at a bar"
"People who go to bars, meet people who go to bars"

"You should go to XYZ (theres a massive tourist trap near my home) there should be a lot of Single Women"
"I literally worked there part time for 6 months and go there every week! There are no Single women, except those that are mothers with 3 kids from 3 different dudes!"
"Oh yeah I forgot that you did"

It does suck to disappoint them though.
My parents have like 3 very good family friends who all happen to have sons. And all their sons are married, have children and have their own place.

Meanwhile, I'm a virgin neet still living with his parents.

I know for a fact my parents are disappointed in me. I'm a failure in everyway, and an embarassment.

For me its my grandma, im 24 and shes been doing this since age 16. Heres a couple of our conversations:

Always like: "Little Jesty needs a girlfriend"
I tell her: "Then stop shit talking and get me one".

"I was 19 when I had your mother"
"I wish you didnt, would have saved me some trouble"

"Theres a loyal women out there for you, just waiting for you"
"Probably swiped her on Tinder already, no reaction yet"

"I met your grandpa at a bar"
"People who go to bars, meet people who go to bars"

"You should go to XYZ (theres a massive tourist trap near my home) there should be a lot of Single Women"
"I literally worked there part time for 6 months and go there every week! There are no Single women, except those that are mothers with 3 kids from 3 different dudes!"
"Oh yeah I forgot that you did"
I was such a late child, that I never really met my grandparents. They were either already dead, or died soon after my birth.

It's not that bad. It's fewer people for me to disappoint.

Which is TBH your best course of action, moneymaxx, live comfortably, fund your copes.

My mom has always told me nobody would ever want me

Absolutely brutal :feelsrope: I'm sorry brocel

At least my parents are supportive and care for me

2bda13e9-fa96-4440-a0fb-f5f38ef3336e_text.gif

From my experience, moms cope harder than dads when it comes to these stuff. Easier for a man to accept the blackpill than a foid.

What does she tell you?

Mine also pulls off the same shit

My parents don't even bring up the topic. They know I'm hopeless kek
rip
my parents still think i have hope and try to give me pep talks but i'd prefer that tbh

What does she tell you?

Mine also pulls off the same shit
I was telling her about the many life experiences I've had where I've literally been called ''ugly''.

And get this. You know how family relatives talk about babies and nephews etc.? Like ''Oh, my! Look how tall and handsome he's become!''. You know, family relatives small talk that doesn't mean anything.

MY MOM WAS TRYING TO TELL ME I AM ACTUALLY GOOD LOOKING BECAUSE LIKE 20 FUCKING YEARS AGO, MY AUNT TOLD HER HOW ''HANDSOME'' I WAS :lul::lul::lul:

I was telling her about the many life experiences I've had where I've literally been called ''ugly''.

And get this. You know how family relatives talk about babies and nephews etc.? Like ''Oh, my! Look how tall and handsome he's become!''. You know, family relatives small talk that doesn't mean anything.

MY MOM WAS TRYING TO TELL ME I AM ACTUALLY GOOD LOOKING BECAUSE LIKE 20 FUCKING YEARS AGO, MY AUNT TOLD HER HOW ''HANDSOME'' I WAS :lul::lul::lul:
my mom also spews the same bluepilled bullshit. i have opened up to her about being ugly and how i cant find someone to date for shit so she says random shit to make my day better like "benzocel has such a pretty nose" meanwhile my nose is a disastrous mess and makes me look like a jew because of how unharmonious it is with the rest of my face

i was showing her a music video and it had billy joe armstrong in it (the guy from green day) and this music is from the 90s when he looked great and she was like "yeah okay he might be good looking but he has nothing on you" jfl LMAO

apparently im better looking than billy joe and live in india and still get zero foids can you fucking believe it

my mom also spews the same bluepilled bullshit. i have opened up to her about being ugly and how i cant find someone to date for shit so she says random shit to make my day better like "benzocel has such a pretty nose" meanwhile my nose is a disastrous mess and makes me look like a jew because of how unharmonious it is with the rest of my face

i was showing her a music video and it had billy joe armstrong in it (the guy from green day) and this music is from the 90s when he looked great and she was like "yeah okay he might be good looking but he has nothing on you" jfl LMAO

apparently im better looking than billy joe and live in india and still get zero foids can you fucking believe it
he looked like this in the video i showed her btw:
Hqdefault

@NeverEvenBegan

The good thing about being really ugly is that parents don’t ask this shit

Which is TBH your best course of action, moneymaxx, live comfortably, fund your copes.
alright i’m going to assume your area of expertise and ask a question, what’s your best solution on doing what your flair says?

you guys talk to your parents

My mothER knows I'm genetic deadend, like hER brothER and my godfathER

Same boat. "If you truly want to get married, the right like-minded girl will come along when you least expect it!"
Stopped expecting it years ago, Ma. If she was gonna show up, she would've.

Just let them watch Shaun hannity in peace