Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I GOT A CHRISTMAS CARD!

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Ye bros!

I got a Christmas card!

It sure feels good!

I sure am glad they spelled my name right!

"Future internet user!"
(How did they know i was going to use the internet in the future? Fucking psychics!)

I can take heart knowing i can save Money by spending $15 more a month for internet service! And for only $10(usd) a month more, i can get ADDED SECURITY added on to by service!

₩ow!

Im just glad it wasn't a Christmas card from the local mortuary service like last year. (If i ded then i could have got the Christmas burial special#!)

I used to get one from the driving school I attended, but now they stopped ;_;

What's the motive on the card? Snowmen or Santa Claus?

I once got one in high school :feelsgah:

lol. Did you get that last year?
(If i ded then i could have got the Christmas burial special#!)
Brootal.

I never get Christmas cards. The only one I got was from my aunt living in the US when I was like 10. That's it.

What's the motive on the card? Snowmen or Santa Claus?
Tree hanging bulb thingies?
I once got one in high school :feelsgah:
STOP MOGGING ME!
I used to get one from the driving school I attended, but now they stopped ;_;
Mogger! I never went to drive school. My Tai Chi teacher taught me how to drive... (Judo mog you bro, out of self defense!)
lol. Did you get that last year?

Brootal.

I never get Christmas cards. The only one I got was from my aunt living in the US when I was like 10. That's it.
Yeah. They can smell death a year away. (Because to them it's the smell of money)

Oh great. Another fucking video...
Whams me

Last edited:
Mogger! I never went to drive school. My Tai Chi teacher taught me how to drive... (Judo mog you bro, out of self defense!)
Brutal. I attended kickboxxing twice but it was full of turks and I had to ask them several times to talk german with me and they were 100% talking about me behind my back.

@Neggr should come with me next time tbh

Brutal. I attended kickboxxing twice but it was full of turks and I had to ask them several times to talk german with me and they were 100% talking about me behind my back.

@Neggr should come with me next time tbh
Brutal. [email protected] a German car... A vw bug! On ice roads!

(Just use the gears to slow down lil-bro!)

I never liked kickboxing. Seems a bit dangerous to be unstable when fighting... I like to use "body of a rock" too much.
Quality threads from @Emba as always
Thanks bro! I try to aim of please?

i only get a christmas chard from my mother :feelsXmas:

Did you know you can caveman with geico?

Ye bros!

I got a Christmas card!

It sure feels good!

"Future internet user!"
(How did they know i was going to use the internet in the future? Fucking psychics!)

I can take heart knowing i can save Money by spending $15 more a month for internet service! And for only $10(usd) a month more, i can get ADDED SECURITY added on to by service!

₩ow!

Im just glad it wasn't a Christmas card from the local mortuary service like last year. (If i ded then i could have got the Christmas burial special#!)
I usually just get one from my parents and that's about it.

It’s over for Century Link cels

Mogs me. Even cooperate companies don't send me Christmas letters

What the heck is a christmas letter?

Ye bros!

I got a Christmas card!

It sure feels good!

"Future internet user!"
They were trying to sell you internet.

₩ow!

mortuarys me tbh