Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Made a school shooting threat/joke but noone cared

Fallout

Fallout

Overlord
★★★★★
Back in my junior year of high school in 2017, i had a falling out with a close friend, when i got home that day i sent him a text out of hate that "i was going to make columbine look like a joke" well, like 20mins later my mom calls me saying the cops are coming to our house, i realized that guy reported my ass, and sure enough to 2 squad cars showed up, granted my mom did at the same time, and they had her search my room for weapons, i had none of course, so the 2 cops had a chat with me outside i remember, and they said the usual, we cant make jokes like that, we'll be informing the school and then they left, i didnt go to jail which surprised me, and also my mom didnt ground me or anything, and when i went to school the next day, the principal didnt suspend/expell me either, all they did was have me join a retarded club with a bunch of toilets to do community service shit, all in all, felt like i should have gone to jail maybe, but then would have i still been blackpilled? cause i remember shortly after these events, i discovered r/braincels and got nuclear bp, idk, maybe i would have became a felon instead of an inkwell nowadays, idk bros.

No one cared about Nikolas Cruz either...
Look what happened

Why would you go to jail for being an edgy teen that posed no real threat?

guess i wanted to feel like i mattered in someway, before i found the inkwell subreddits, i had like 2 "friends" irl :feelsrope:

maybe cope, but if i went to jail, people at school would have known and i could have felonmaxx some toilet to impress

No one cared about Nikolas Cruz either...
Look what happened
thats true, only gun ive shot b4 was a low caliber rifle in scout camp, id rather just shoot myself than others tbh

I also made some threats as well, I even told my teachers but they didn't even care.

Repulsive123

your pfp is brutal

Back in my junior year of high school in 2017, i had a falling out with a close friend, when i got home that day i sent him a text out of hate that "i was going to make columbine look like a joke" well, like 20mins later my mom calls me saying the cops are coming to our house, i realized that guy reported my ass, and sure enough to 2 squad cars showed up, granted my mom did at the same time, and they had her search my room for weapons, i had none of course, so the 2 cops had a chat with me outside i remember, and they said the usual, we cant make jokes like that, we'll be informing the school and then they left, i didnt go to jail which surprised me, and also my mom didnt ground me or anything, and when i went to school the next day, the principal didnt suspend/expell me either, all they did was have me join a retarded club with a bunch of toilets to do community service shit, all in all, felt like i should have gone to jail maybe, but then would have i still been blackpilled? cause i remember shortly after these events, i discovered r/braincels and got nuclear bp, idk, maybe i would have became a felon instead of an inkwell nowadays, idk bros.
I think in 2017 they probably didn't care as much, because even though many school shootings did happen before that, depending on where you live I think that a lot of places might not have cared too much since you only sent a text and the cops visited your house. After 2018, with Alek Minassian who committed the second self-identified incel attack with a van, and after the mass banning of incel subreddits in 2017, not to mention other incel attacks since then, I think many more people in most areas have become more wary of incels. So you would probably be much else likely to get away with something like this nowadays.

If u did it today there would be hysteria