Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I got bitten by a street dog today

jeetcel

jeetcel

jeets me!
★★★★
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

BY GOD AS IF MY LIFE CANNOT BE ANY MORE MISERABLE AND TIRING...

so today evening i was out for a stroll, mainly to get something from an electronics store here, and out of nowhere, a fuckin' street dog came and bit me hard on my left foot's calf!

first i screamed in fear of what happened all sudden then i winced in pain from that, that madharchod had left a bleeding scar there :feelsree:

people around me were quicker than me to get rid of him, they shouted and perhaps someone around me kicked that fucker or pushed him away or whatever but in 5 to 10 seconds he released my foot and scooted off

i ended up going to the general hospital, they gave me one shot of rabies vaccine, and now in next 30 days i'll have to get four more shots of same :feelsree:

fucking hell, this rabies shot is giving me acidity and my desire to eat has gone down

51187.jpg

street dogs are fucking menace here, more than street cows or goats or any other animal

I FUCKING HATE STREET DOGS NOW :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
BLOODY BHENCHOD

Unironically terrifying, rabies are a horror-tier disease and having something like this happen so suddenly and randomly is horrifying.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/copypasta/comments/7qwtd5/rabies_is_scary/?force_seo=1

:fuk: yeah that doc at hospital was telling me not to lax around as more than 10 thousands die from rabies here per year and all...

jeets me

i got bit by a street dog and didn't get anti-rabies like 20 years ago. i had a bruise on my leg with no blood.

That fucking sucks.

I hope that dog gets puts down.

Rabies shots. Now.

came back from hospital after taking second shot of rabies vaccine,
next one is scheduled on next week and so

Has happened to me three times already and in my case, only one really seemed like a stray, two had owners. One of them was a very old man who opened his front door and the dog came running and bit me in the heel. He calmly told me it had already happened three times as well. I felt like punching him but I honestly think I'd have killed him considering his age, so I managed to curb the desire and leave, walking with blood dripping from the bite till I got home, which was like 5 km away.

I hate dogs and especially irresponsible dog owners.

I hate dogs
same, they are in the same genus as wolves and can even mate with them and produce fertile offspring.That leads you to assume that the only difference between a a wolf and a dog is ingrained behavior which could probably snap in a moment. This isn’t the case with domesticated cats who are in a completely different genus as lions and other big cats. They can’t mate with each other at all. In fact, it’s believed that cats weren’t trained to be domesticated, they were just chill to begin with.

Street dog is a big menace and big problem in Curryland. I myself got chased by dogs multiple times and due to it I completely abandoned the morning walk

they were just chill to begin with.
Very likely. I doubt most of the evolution narrative, I only believe in very minor microevolution such as skin color and superficial traits changing due to climate.

Brutal life man, even dogs hate you