Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Street performers are cringe

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★
I just saw one video on yt in my town where this one fag is juggling footballs on the street while everybody is walking by him, completely ignoring him.
He probably thought he was making people smile and brightening up their day jfl.
I've seen this guy in town sometimes too during my walks.
And I'm not linking the video either, I'm not doxxing myself, so don't ask!

Most street performers here either sing, or play an instrument, most them are men.
And of course, foids who street perform get loads of attention and money from simps, normies and other foids.
I've seen a chinktok vids where this one foid street singer in my town was getting a shitload of attention and money from people.
One shitskin simp even gave her a mcdonalds, for free!

These fags think to themselves: oh, but we're kind and generous people!
We don't mind giving our money away!"

But they'll only give it to foids and not to men or any of the homeless around town.
We unfortunately really live in a foids world, boyos.

But they'll only give it to foids and not to men or any of the homeless around town.
This is indeed a problem with the world. If those men/homeless people were Chads, they would be getting modeling contracts and saving themselves from their homelessness/money troubles. Looks define your life and success. No one wants to look at a Sub-Eight man, much less save them.

This is indeed a problem with the world. If those men/homeless people were Chads, they would be getting modeling contracts and saving themselves from their homelessness/money troubles. Looks define your life and success. No one wants to look at a Sub-Eight man, much less save them.
I don't care about the homeless all that either tbh, but at least I don't pride myself as being kind or generous.
Quite a few of these guys are pakis, no doubt illegals crossing the channel in their dinghys.
One paki even had a cardboard sign saying something like "Help me, Jesus loves you!" :feelshaha:
I seriously doubt this guy even worships jesus, he most likely worships a smelly, dirty, paedophilic shitskin from 2000 years ago!

I don't care about the homeless all that either tbh, but at least I don't pride myself as being kind or gnenerous.
Fair enough. I'm also tired of people pretending to be good to get likes or to be popular in the eyes of others.
Quite a few of these guys are pakis, no doubt illegals crossing the channel in their dinghys.
One paki even had a cardboard sign saying something like "Help me, Jesus loves you!" :feelshaha:
I seriously doubt this guy even worships jesus, he most likely worships a smelly, paedophilic shitskin from 2000 years ago!
That's true. People will lie and deceive to receive benefits and support even when they're on their own two feet, so it's not a surprise people lie when they're homeless and struggling to stay alive.

(Stand in front of you with a hard angery stare... Snarls.)
"Give me a dollar!"

I just saw one video on yt in my town where this one fag is juggling footballs on the street while everybody is walking by him, completely ignoring him.
He probably thought he was making people smile and brightening up their day jfl.
I've seen this guy in town sometimes too during my walks.
And I'm not linking the video either, I'm not doxxing myself, so don't ask!

Most street performers here either sing, or play an instrument, most them are men.
And of course, foids who street perform get loads of attention and money from simps, normies and other foids.
I've seen a chinktok vids where this one foid street singer in my town was getting a shitload of attention and money from people.
One shitskin simp even gave her a mcdonalds, for free!

jestermaxx theory.