Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I got fat

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I got fatter in the last 2 months, I used to be lean but I started using high dose deca and test and the aromatization was too strong my estrogen ended up sky high and I became fat :feelscry::feelsrope: my jawline is non visible (take @Zer0/∞’s face as example) and I no longer have lean muscle :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: my acne also got worse in the last 2 month irs so over for me

just do roids again

I’m on bulk cycle right now I can’t do a cut until I finish this, I still got 8 weeks left
Bulk cycle during school doesn't sound so smart.

Bulk cycle during school doesn't sound so smart.
yeah it isnt, I was suppose to only bulk during summer but since im on a bulk steroid right now i'll be bulking either way, I eat enough daily just a bit harder

I got fatter in the last 2 months, I used to be lean but I started using high dose deca and test and the aromatization was too strong my estrogen ended up sky high and I became fat :feelscry::feelsrope: my jawline is non visible (take @Zer0/∞’s face as example) and I no longer have lean muscle :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: my acne also got worse in the last 2 month irs so over for me
Same i have stretch marks now

I got fatter in the last 2 months, I used to be lean
Same honestly.
I'm doing insane amounts of cardio for my job and still I'm getting all blubbery :feelsUgh:

I do cut cycles usually once a year it's so funny that people think you need to exercise to lose weight

totally bullshit you just need to not eat like a fatass :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

sage advice to all those landwhale foids out there :feelshaha:

its over for idiots who do steroids and are not getting paid millions of dollars to do them (ie professional sports players, movie stars etc)

turbo-over for retardedcels