Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Got offered to join a neet club (over)

Puer aeternus

Puer aeternus

Autistic little duckling.
★★★★
I ended up failing high school due to the social situation just being too much, (i feel better now)

Anyways i got invited to a youth program, and i saw a neet group (only with women lmao) should i join? Might be my last attempt at getting ascended, again, my life might become a new dbdr video

should i join?
(only with women

tumblr_lyydqyTSTB1rn95k2o1_500.gif

jfl

worth a shot
tag me in the thread once you get humiliated though

I feel like im going to get bullied away by "neet" femcel women, i can pull up pics of the neet club jfl, but its this retarded social program, might be 30 yr old migrants, or retards

All foids are (eventually) neets

All foids are (eventually) neets
They ruin all social clubs, all of these youth programs only benefit women and chads

PLEASE DO
Ugh i lost it to muh internet, but imagine like 10 women hugging in group photo, all colorful hair, mind you majority of neets are guys

Ugh i lost it to muh internet, but imagine like 10 women hugging in group photo, all colorful hair, mind you majority of neets are guys
I meant destructive neets* those who needs outreach, imagine as a neet, most probably shy, going into club full of women

They should make it strictly 50/50

Id use every chance i get to ascend

worth a shot
I have to quit school though, i can either pretend to go to school inorder to enter adult school early. Or hop out, and be able to enter youth club + work, then 1 year later start school again ( distance adult school)

worth a shot
Neet club is official, im joining in wednesday, should be attending on the weeks end

I ended up failing high school due to the social situation just being too much, (i feel better now)

Anyways i got invited to a youth program, and i saw a neet group (only with women lmao) should i join? Might be my last attempt at getting ascended, again, my life might become a new dbdr video
Only NEET chads can ascend with the female NEET's

They want your BIC(Big Incel Cock)

incel incel literature club

incel incel literature club
I will bet a dime that its going to be either fully migrant hoodlums, or majority female

Also it doesnt seem to be a club

if they are around your age then its your last chance to escape