Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I got harassed by a Chad at the gym today

Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
  • In my school's weight room
  • Minding my own business, doing 90 lb (41 kg) torso twists
  • 17 year old Chad walks beside me to do pull-ups
  • Looks at me like I'm a retard
  • Chadsplains to me that "nobody twists that much weight"
  • I know it's a complete lie
  • Instead of telling him to fuck off, I stare at him confused like the autist I am
  • He tells me "just twist 60 (27) and have good motion bruh"
  • I'm too scared of confrontation to tell him to mind his own business
  • I easily twist 60 (since it's below my weight range) for one set and walk as far away as possible
  • My core is neglected
Chads just have to ruin everything; even gymcelling. Fuck them. Fuck everyone. :fire:

Last edited:
your inhib is too high, you know what you need to do

He doesn't sound like a bad guy at all, most chads are pretty decent tbf.

If a normie or a roastie walked in the room, should grab a dumbbell and drop it on their head.

Looks like he was giving advice

He doesn't sound like a bad guy at all, most chads are pretty decent tbf.

If a normie or a roastie walked in the room, should grab a dumbbell and drop it on their head.
Cuck. Wipe that Chad cum off your lips; you look like a whore.

never understood people who care what you're doing in the gym

this is also why i will never ever go to a gym.

never understood people who care what you're doing in the gym

this is also why i will never ever go to a gym.
you can legit ascend with gymcelling, than maybe girls will look at you,

OPEN YOUR FUCKING MOUTH.

Doesn't sound like he was harassing. Was probably trying to make sure you didn't blow your core out or whatever. I wouldn't let it bother me mate

Michael-Scott-Failing-to-Hold-In-Laughter.gif

I think he noticed your bad form and wanted to help you. That doesnt sound like "harrasment".

The non-autisitic response would have been to say that when you use less weight, you don't feel the same amount of muscle activation. Maybe he would've gave some tips on form OR he would have learned that some people need to go past 60.

The problem isn't girls not looking at him, it's him not looking at girls.

I was at the gym today and I was about to do a set of bench. This idiot is talking to one of the workers there casually, but is standing right in front of the bar. I gave him a slight push on his back and I said with my subhuman squeeky voice "Hey can you watch out." The guy ignores me until the person he's talking to tells him to move back. Ridiculous.

I was at the gym today and I was about to do a set of bench. This idiot is talking to one of the workers there casually, but is standing right in front of the bar. I gave him a slight push on his back and I said with my subhuman squeeky voice "Hey can you watch out." The guy ignores me until the person he's talking to tells him to move back. Ridiculous.
chronicles of currycels at the gym

i giggle when isee a currycel at the gym

like a compensating fag lol

manlet gymcel = bloated meatball compensating faggot

tallfag gymcel = ogre

Had the most chaddest tallest dude say my form on dips was good. No lie I was really scared

like a compensating fag lol

manlet gymcel = bloated meatball compensating faggot

tallfag gymcel = ogre

depends on the quality of your face, but in this case i ws specifically talkin about whogivesafucc, i know gymcelling wont work for everybody

you can ascend faster at a proper gym with ideal equipment unless you have the a optimal home gym?

Home gym is only bad because you get lazy changing clips or skip days if it's in your basement

I know. I get giggled at by giant tyrones at the gym :'(
yea i was using the bench near a currycel with a recessed chin, he smelled like rotten curry and was hearing him blast indian music, he was one of a kind, but tbh i dont care who i see at the gym i was joki9ng with my first statment

depends on the quality of your face, but in this case i ws specifically talkin about whogivesafucc, i know gymcelling wont work for everybody

it would work, hes just too high inhib for a workout bud, will likely hurt himself jfl

it would work, hes just too high inhib for a workout bud, will likely hurt himself jfl
he would be scared to drop weights on the floor, i can picture him inside in a gym gettin all twicthy and akward around the weights

yea i was using the bench near a currycel with a recessed chin, he smelled like rotten curry and was hearing him blast indian music, he was one of a kind, but tbh i dont care who i see at the gym i was joki9ng with my first statment
The gym I go to now is full of curries, which is why it's so packed on Friday and Saturday nights. Most curries make no progress from what I can tell.

The gym I go to now is full of curries, which is why it's so packed on Friday and Saturday nights. Most curries make no progress from what I can tell.
im like the only guy at my gym that made noticeable gains, everyone still looks the same for the most part, most people do cookie cutter routines compared to someone like doing a rigourous peridozation structured program

he would be scared to drop weights on the floor, i can picture him inside in a gym gettin all twicthy and akward around the weights

kekekek its over for high inhibcels

tell him to focus on himself and not you.

lol @ taking shit from a 17 yr old.

JFL Torso twists? wtf is that

It's crazy how even when Chads are being jerks they're at least masking it in the veil of helpful advice. Cucks and bluepills, on the other hand, are the only ones actively against us, and they look exactly like us.

You should heed his advice. Heavy twists are dangerous.

Sounds like he was telling you to drop some weight because your form was fucked up and you weren’t doing the full range of motion.

Everyone at my gym hates me.