Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I got humiliated today

San Salvador

San Salvador

U.S.T.A.Š.A_M.A.X.I.N.G.
-
I was walking to the locker room when P.E. class ended. As soon as I entered the hallway leading to the locker room, I immediately bumped into a guy with his arm around a. A milisecond before I entered into the hallway, he started yelling: "WHAT'S UP?!!!" and I bumped into them at this very exact moment. When I entered the locker room, I heard the girl say: "You startled him, haha."

WHY DID THE GOD DAMNED UNIVERSE DECIDE TO FUCK WITH ME LIKE THIS?!!! WHOSE IDEA WAS IT TO CREATE ANIMALS, BEINGS WHICH OUGHT TO INFLICT PAIN AND SUFFERING ONTO OTHER ANIMALS JUST TO PERPETUATE THEIR EXISTENCE?!!! WAS IT A GOD'S OR GODS' IDEA?!!! WHOEVER THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA, LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING: FUCK YOU, YOU CRUEL SADISTIC DIPSHIT!!!

Can't wait to have this screencapped on IT because it's "too dramatic". If you were in my shoes today, you would feel the same.

All honesty man this stuff happens to me all the time. I always get chads trying to be nice to me cause I'm the loser in my school, it increases their ego thinking they're helping subhumans.

All honesty man this stuff happens to me all the time. I always get chads trying to be nice to me cause I'm the loser in my school, it increases their ego thinking they're helping subhumans.
Well, he didn't exactly try to help me, but I catch your drift.

it's your fault according to cucktears

That's what you consider humiliation? :lul: That's as minor as it gets, man.

I just don’t understand this story. Could someone explain?

Even though this is in the very low end of the humiliation scale, it just goes to show how females are attracted to sadistic behavior. I can imagine very well how it would be like seeing that girls smile and laugh because it gave her a small sense of euphoric feeling that her alpha male was able to startle a beta, she definitely got a kick out of that. Girls are vicious sadistic beasts who take pleasure in the pain and suffering from beta and omega males.

I just don’t understand this story. Could someone explain?
I ran into a guy with his arm around a girl. He yelled: "What's up?!!!" a short time before we saw each other. This means that he was 5 cm away from my face while he was in the middle of yelling his sentence loudly. The girl said that he starled me and laughed.
The worst part is that I'm around the same height as him and have a good frame, so I could've talked back to him.

Last edited:
You should've fought him there and then.

All the roasties will pay for being mildly amused at us being startled.

8a4.jpg

When I was in my teens / early 20s, nig-nogs would yell at me out of car windows. Now days the nogs don't pester me. Recently I let a nog borrow my phone - just some random nog who was walking down the footpath in town on a quiet afternoon. The guy had tats ON HIS FUCKING FACE and he admitted he had just been released from the cop shop, as he put it. kek. I was recluse as a teenager and really anxious too, but eventually I overcame my fears with pure rage and now I'm super low inhibition. My only fear re. nogs is their behaviour at night. That's when they become primitive.

Chads don't pester me either which is funny. Most of them are sociopaths who'll mock you, simply because the Chads are impulsive and primitive*. They want to let you know that they can serve their base desires (sex, drugs) most frequently than you ever could, but they don't realise that they only have strong desire because their brain is wired to be primitive and impulsive. Normalfags get laid maybe once a week but Chad must have 3 women on a Friday night or he goes crazy because of his faulty brain wiring. Nothing will satisfy Chad, that's why he's always fucking Stacy and getting plastic surgery on his cock to make it bigger, even when he already had a 9.5 * 5

*read The Riverman by Bob Kepple and you'll learn about Ted Bundy's brain - he was a Chad who had no self-control and he had shallow emotions that were nothing but contrived acting!

I ran into a guy with his arm around a girl. He yelled: "What's up?!!!" a short time before we saw each other. This means that he was 5 cm away from my face while he was in the middle of yelling his sentence loudly. The girl said that he starled me and laughed.
The worst part is that I'm around the same height as him and have a good frame, so I could've talked back to him.
I never talk back to people, I usually simmer in rage for years until I find a good opportunity to get even in a really sneaky way. Sometimes our Lord ER offers the opportunity to be merciless with cunts who've screwed us over in the past. Even if you don't get a chance to screw over this guy some how, maybe there's someone else you can be nasty to. Keep a mental list of people with whom you wish to get even. An opportunity will present itself eventually.

Don't expected to be treated normally if you're genetically inferior, let alone vertically disadvantaged.

You should have fought him and then taken the hand of his Stacey and walked off into the night.

When I was in my teens / early 20s, nig-nogs would yell at me out of car windows. Now days the nogs don't pester me.
uncanny. just a couple days ago i was walking home while holding a journal and some black guy yelled out of his window as he passed by: "WHATCHU GOT BRO?!" i was fucking petrified.

uncanny. just a couple days ago i was walking home while holding a journal and some black guy yelled out of his window as he passed by: "WHATCHU GOT BRO?!" i was fucking petrified.
Come to think of it there was a case when I was in my 20s. I was driving a Mazda MX5 some years ago - I forget which car I had at the time (red 1990, or silver 2000). Anyways I slowed down a bit, with the intention of letting a car turn from a side street. I didn't slow down much but the nogs in the other car yelled out "fuck you ginga" as I drove past. I should have yelled fuck you nogs, but then they would've bashed me with a baseball bat and I'd have became another statistic. I think the nogs were jealous of my statusmaxxing. I felt like Elliot Rodger, driving a convertible with the roof down. He was right to say that having a nice car makes you feel better (even if only temporarily). I'm broke these days unfortunately :feelstastyman:

No status, zero opportunity to shit on others. Makes a man humble I suppose.

Find out what locker belongs to the cunt. Then do something creative.

Fuck, I'm sure there are cameras in the hallways.

People taking about me all the time because I’m naturally ‘jumpy’ like sometimes at school the bell would jump outta my seat so I always have to be ‘on guard’