Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I got rejected today

Ventingblackpiller

Ventingblackpiller

Italiancel
★★★★
I am 21 years virgin, 2 months 22.
I am writing this because i know somebody will say fakecel.
There was a foid that was friendly to me (stopped reading!!!!!!!:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:)
so i thought, she look like a femcel, fat face, short height, no boobs, face more bad that good, so it thought ok maybe this is the time, I will tell her.
I said : soooooo, do you like me...?
she did the sound that women do when they see a spider, that little scream, you probably know what I am talking about.
and then she said no no you really are not my type.
this thing make me ask a genuine question
how Normies are even able to fuck?

do Normies actually fuck with their girlfriend?
I am literally getting rejected by genetic trash just because I am 5'7 ??????
I am not good with words, but how can a describe you...? The feelings that no Normies actually fuck with their girlfriend and they are all Chad only because spend 99% of the time watching tik tok chads.
I know probably I didn't make you understand how I fell but as I said I am not good with words.

literally image getting a girlfriend , she is friendly to you, maybe she even kiss you and say that she loves you, she is not ashamed of you and that fucking bitch still prefers to Mastrubate to tok tik actors. What the fuck?
and I am virgin at 22 never had a relationship I am not even that bad ,I am a chill guy not a retard, I don't know if I am autistic at this point

Edit= maybe I was just her oofy doofy, , betabux psicologist, attention whore, company when she is bored and she talk to me only because there are no chads around, like DBDR in that group help

Last edited:
My biggest fear

There is a girl at work, I'm 5 foot 10, she is like 5 foot 6

She says hello to me everyday and I have spoken to her for like 2 mins before

I probably won't every get with her but I'd ask for her number if I had a chance

Should of asked her to movies or something

My biggest fear

I probably won't every get with her but I'd ask for her number if I had a chance

What does she look like?

My biggest fear

Instead of movies why not something less datey like a hotel bedroom

What does she look like?
She has nice ass
Average face but she doesn't wear makeup
Afrocentric hair like braids and natural ect
She has waved and said hello

She said hello today but I can't keep the convo going so I said hi

Instead of movies why not something less datey like a hotel bedroom
I took a girl to movies and got a hug but she cared too much about my job title and money so I never texted back

In 2020 normies became incel tier. Now Normies and Incels Are the genuine InkWells and chad is alone at the top still

My biggest fear

Look bro after the thing that happen me today i would say don't ever ask , but probably if will Be a retard advice , do What You feel don't push yourself, i pushed myself a little Bit too far but i will for sure spend less time with that Super Hypergamus foids, so it wasn't usless.

She has nice ass
Average face but she doesn't wear makeup
Afrocentric hair like braids and natural ect
She has waved and said hello

She said hello today but I can't keep the convo going so I said hi
She doesn't even show a slight sign of disgust in her microexpressions, tone or body language?

More attention than i will ever get

Look bro after the thing that happen me today i would say don't ever ask , but probably if will Be a retard advice , do What You feel don't push yourself, i pushed myself a little Bit too far but i will for sure spend less time with that Super Hypergamus foids, so it wasn't usless.
How the fuck are you gonna know if a foid wants you or not if you DON'T do that?

Because last time I went on date the girl cared about my job and money, I'm a wagie :feelsrope:

She doesn't even show a slight sign of disgust in her microexpressions, tone or body language?
Neither did that bitch of my story until today

Nah, she laugh when something went wrong with a co-worker
She waves and says hello even when I don't

How the fuck are you gonna know if a foid wants you or not if you DON'T do that?
I was just saying that if the dosent feel like It maybe there is a motive, anyway yeah better know it and cut her off if she is not interested, you will become an oofy doofy like Me Otherwise

You gave her an ick!:foidSoy:

You gave her an ick!
She said that i am like a brother to Her, by your wisdom oldcel what should i do to this foid?i want try to dump her but i see her everyday at school and i don't Want usless drama .

She said that i am like a brother to Her, by your wisdom oldcel what should i do to this foid?i want try to dump her but i see her everyday at school and i don't Want usless drama .
you will see smirks and laughter from her friends and the female collective at large, cause she will tell all of them, humiliation is coming.

you will see smirks and laughter from her friends and the female collective at large, cause she will tell all of them, humiliation is coming.
Here is the good part, she donsen't have any female friend in school , witch is a super big red flag but i ignore it, i am Foolish

In 2020 normies became incel tier. Now Normies and Incels Are the genuine InkWells and chad is alone at the top still
think i was rejected by ugly old curry foid. bruh this shit is crazy.

whit3, 40yo, not fat, not short. sent her a message and im 75 percent sure she saw it and passed on me. not even a reply back.
You are literally the best she will ever have

@Ventingblackpiller do you or anyone else have the original screencap of the discord saint asymmetrical nipplecel posted himself in? wasnt it that redpill shitskin hamza or something

@Ventingblackpiller do you or anyone else have the original screencap of the discord saint asymmetrical nipplecel posted himself in? wasnt it that redpill shitskin hamza or something
Yep he was in the discord of Hamza , I only have this image try to look on looksmax.org