Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I got the "OK" to let a cat live with me from my landlord.

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

Disposable Waste
Now I just need to face Stacey at the pet store and find a way to adopt as an ugly weak looking man. She may be "worried" for the cats well being.

Fuck outta here bitch

take care and love your cat

Most likely she's going to call the RSPCA on you soon as you buy/adopt one, then officer Chadington will proceed to bust your door and your ass down because le queen's word is final

Pets are a waste of money and time

Congratulations!

take care and love your cat

Jesus Christ
Most likely she's going to call the RSPCA on you soon as you buy/adopt one, then officer Chadington will proceed to bust your door and your ass down because le queen's word is final

Lol perhaps. I'm not counting anything out. Seriously, an overprotective cunt thinking an ugly incel isn't capable of loving and caring for a cat. Bitch has me fucked up.

I hate women

I completely disagree

cats are lifefuel

Now I just need to face Stacey at the pet store and find a way to adopt as an ugly weak looking man. She may be "worried" for the cats well being.

Fuck outta here bitch
congrats! Cats can be a good company.

Thats exactly what women think of us. Guess pets and incels share something in common! Time to get one.

You’re going to be the cat’s slave

Thats exactly what women think of us. Guess pets and incels share something in common! Time to get one.
I don't think i follow ur thinking but ok bro whatver works for u

I don't think i follow ur thinking but ok bro whatver works for u

If you dont following my way of thinking then we definitley arent bros. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Oh and before you go, you dropped this.

Official clown license this clown license belongs to you clown 66960050

If you dont following my way of thinking then we definitley arent bros. Dont let the door hit you on the way out.

Oh and before you go, you dropped this.

View attachment 189574
I mean what u say makes no sense but whatever bro if u want to adopt a pet go ahead i was just saying my opinion

Cats are good. They'll keep u company and love you. You have to return the favor.

Unironically came across a Luka Mognota video the other day of him drowning a cat. I'll kill that faggot. Seriously. Not in Minecraft

I mean what u say makes no sense but whatever bro if u want to adopt a pet go ahead i was just saying my opinion

Now I feel like a dick. Disregard the clown lisence. I suppose you didnt deserve it.

Elaborate man. Why ? Pets keep an incel company and provide unconditional "love"

Now I feel like a dick. Disregard the clown lisence. I suppose you didnt deserve it.
lmao it's fine boyo i don't like to fight with other incels tbh we are the only ones who understand our pain

Not tryna fight with u lol just asking for an opinion. I'm a PeacefulCel
lmao it's fine boyo i don't like to fight with other incels tbh we are the only ones who understand our pain

Not tryna fight with u lol just asking for an opinion. I'm a PeacefulCel

Wish I had a cat, might get a turtle tbh.

Cats can be pieces of shit or great

Cats can be pieces of shit or great

I guess I'll have to find out. It's been since the year 2000 since I've owned a cat. She sadly died by getting run over in traffic.
I guess I'll have to find out. It's been since the year 2000 since I've owned a cat. She sadly died by getting run over in traffic.

Youngcels trippin at that year 2000 lol. Some of you didn't exist yet

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back