Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I gotta wageslave

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
My plan of living off NEETbux Isn’t working and my parents are pressuring me to go to sleep then after that I gotta wagseslave forever that’s gonna be a depressing existence

80% of the world has to wageslave, the other 20% can live off their wealth without having to work, so your future experience of suffering as a wageslave is something which the majority of the world is also experiencing, you are not alone.

80% of the world has to wageslave, the other 20% can live off their wealth without having to work, so your future experience of suffering as a wageslave is something which the majority of the world is also experiencing, you are not alone.
Yeah but normies get to have relationships and friendships I don’t have either one

Yeah but normies get to have relationships and friendships I don’t have either one

When you earn money, you will significantly increase your chances of getting a relationship, you just have to look in the right place. I’ve given up on western women, they are just a bunch of stupid, dumb, brainless degenerate sluts who ain’t loyal and therefore not marriage material, also they are way too expensive (no hole should be worth anywhere near that much, no matter how attractive they are).

once I have saved up for my own apartment I will find a beautiful, young girl from an Asian or South American country and make her my personal fucktoy (I mean, wife).

Last edited:
:yes: