Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme I guess no one has "real" healthcare.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★

in some countries you can at least get basic things done without paying extra (I mean, other than health care taxes)

I like Cucknada's solution

Muh Free health care:soy:

Back in the day they would just chop it off, Or you would die from infections

Ideal healthcare is a mix of universal and private services, that way the patient would have plenty of choices of varying quality and he would choose which one suits him best

I like Cucknada's solution
:yes:

Since we have already reverted back to a pre-industrial, feudal sexual economy where the top men get all the women and the rest get nothing (sexual selection), we should also revert back to a time when natural selection was still killing people (nowadays, most people can live up to eighty or ninety years old without really fighting to survive as most wild animals are) and let it take its course. Imagine you get a non-life-threatening injury in medieval England. Would you expect any medical attention? No! You may have been able to get a barber to patch up your wound or put that bone back into place, but essentially, you were all on your own. It was up to you to treat yourself and if you got sepsis, tough luck, now you're dead. We didn't really start fucking with evolution till the industrial revolution really led to major improvements in medicine and we developed vaccines and inoculations that extended human lifespans far beyond what they were supposed to be. Canada is just bringing back the old ways.

The sick went to the monastery, local herbalist, or apothecary to obtain healing herbs. Most monasteries developed herb gardens for use in the production of herbal cures, and these remained a part of folk medicine, as well as were being used by some professional physicians.

Germany has pretty good healthcare

doesnt canada have free health care

That's so fucked Jews can come here and do that :lasereyes::lasereyes:

If hell exists then every dr goes there automatically