Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I guess we got our own little society here

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Genetically inferior to meeks
★★★★★
Best step to keep normies away is to not shower, Not take theyre advice, Roll in the mud and eat luxury lasagna like garfield and pepe does!

Here we can maximize the smell to make the normie suffocate, My uneven nostrils is so well adjusted to the bad smell of my apartment that its actually not too bad

JoinedFeb 11, 2023

ER and Alek are the foundations of our society

we wouldn't be here without them

Nah, I like basic personal hygiene. I can smell my own stench if I leave it too long.

ER and Alek are the foundations of our society

we wouldn't be here without them
ER never asked a girl out even once.
Alek had a gf and used the incel name for clout.

Best step to keep normies away is to not shower, Not take theyre advice, Roll in the mud and eat luxury lasagna like garfield and pepe does!

Here we can maximize the smell to make the normie suffocate, My uneven nostrils is so well adjusted to the bad smell of my apartment that its actually not too bad
Just feel like shit even more by having no hygiene Theory.

Alek had a gf? LOL where'd you get that from?
Shit I heard from others here jfl.

But he wasn’t an incel even in official reports
Later in the hearings, government officials claimed that Minassian confessed to having lied about being motivated by an "incel rebellion", with the implication that Minassian's statements to this effect were mostly a facade intended to increase the notoriety the attack would grant him. His primary motivation was asserted to be that he was about to fail in his job and live an insignificant life, so he decided instead to achieve infamy via perpetrating a mass murder. Minassian himself admitted anxiety over his future employability subsequent to graduating college played a role in sparking his decision to carry out the attack.[4]

and you believed them....what a tool
The Canadian government came to the conclusion he had nothing to do with incels, and was using the name for clout.

that's what they want you to believe....but i'll take Alek's word for it
They based it off him admitting it to them. Watch his interview, he thought blackpill was for mgtows, not incels jfl.