Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I had a brutal time at concert

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
I have discussed my concert experiences here before but this one is a negative one. I attended a concert of Liam Gallagher former Oasis lead singer, I attended on my own of course, the first thing I noticed was there were very few loners there, at metal concerts usually you see more loners but this was a pop concert for normies.

Next something happened that I will remember for the rest of my life, I was standing behind a loner in his 40s and these 2 foreign girls stood beside us and one looked at him, then looked at me and she screamed, not loud but it was obvious she was trying to point out we were creepy, the worst part is this Becky was only a 4/10. I couldn't believe what had happened, I thought that sort of thing was a myth, a man can't even mind his own business without being bullied.

The whole concert was awkward and I couldn't enjoy it, I didn't know how to dance to the music, usually at metal concerts it is just a sea of head banging but this was a pop concert and normies were dancing, I refused to dance like a beta and so I just head banged like I was at a metal show, of course I looked silly.

The crowd were obnoxious brutes as ER would have said, of course I was horrendously height mogged, one of shortest men in room at 5'6, height mogged by foids too. This was the worst crowd I have ever stood in, loud mouthed yobs, throwing beer everywhere, nudging into you, hitting you on the head when they were stumbling around trying to video record drunk. I had never seen as many ignorant louts at a metal show, this was basically like walking into a college house party, it was no place for an incel, no place. I hadn't felt so out of place in a long time.

That's brutal as fuck

tfw you'll never be a rapefugee going to concerts in Sweden only to grope the blonde JBs and then having the police let you go because of SJW shit :feelsrope:

I have discussed my concert experiences here before but this one is a negative one. I attended a concert of Liam Gallagher former Oasis lead singer, I attended on my own of course, the first thing I noticed was there were very few loners there, at metal concerts usually you see more loners but this was a pop concert for normies.

Next something happened that I will remember for the rest of my life, I was standing behind a loner in his 40s and these 2 foreign girls stood beside us and one looked at him, then looked at me and she screamed, not loud but it was obvious she was trying to point out we were creepy, the worst part is this Becky was only a 4/10. I couldn't believe what had happened, I thought that sort of thing was a myth, a man can't even mind his own business without being bullied.

The whole concert was awkward and I couldn't enjoy it, I didn't know how to dance to the music, usually at metal concerts it is just a sea of head banging but this was a pop concert and normies were dancing, I refused to dance like a beta and so I just head banged like I was at a metal show, of course I looked silly.

The crowd were obnoxious brutes as ER would have said, of course I was horrendously height mogged, one of shortest men in room at 5'6, height mogged by foids too. This was the worst crowd I have ever stood in, loud mouthed yobs, throwing beer everywhere, nudging into you, hitting you on the head when they were stumbling around trying to video record drunk. I had never seen as many ignorant louts at a metal show, this was basically like walking into a college house party, it was no place for an incel, no place. I hadn't felt so out of place in a long time.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Aye mate a Liam Gallagher gig is gonna be full of bangers that are full of the drink and gear. An obnoxious aggressive crowd. Much like the twat on the stage. I liked oasis but liam is a caricature of a person and his songs are dog shit

tfw you'll never be a rapefugee going to concerts in Sweden only to grope the blonde JBs and then having the police let you go because of SJW shit :feelsrope:
I forgot to say that my arm was rubbing against land whales breast and also my hand touched ass of girl who laughed me as it was cramped

I forgot to say that my arm was rubbing against land whales breast and also my hand touched ass of girl who laughed me as it was cramped
At least you enjoyed yourself a bit then.

It's been quite a while since something similar happened to me.

Aye mate a Liam Gallagher gig is gonna be full of bangers that are full of the drink and gear. An obnoxious aggressive crowd. Much like the twat on the stage. I liked oasis but liam is a caricature of a person and his songs are dog shit
To top it off I was height mogged to the point that I never even seen him, I had to watch on screen

concerts suck

fuck that becky crowded fucking place man,you should have used that money for neeting

I was standing behind a loner in his 40s and these 2 foreign girls stood beside us and one looked at him, then looked at me and she screamed, not loud but it was obvious she was trying to point out we were creepy, the worst part is this Becky was only a 4/10.
You should have punched her in the face and then hide in the crowd, no one would have noticed