Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i had a diaper on outside, didnt know it was visible through my pants. people laughed at me.

ropingsoon111

ropingsoon111

Banned
-
I'm being fucking serious when I say this. I did wear a diaper today, and the reason was because of the damn meds I was taking it kept making me have a very loose bladder. I kept pissing for no fucking reason Idk wtf is going on today.
I went outside for the first time in a while.
Went to the grocery store, I was wondering why people were laughing at me as I was walking.
They laughed with no remorse.

As I got home, and was talking to my mom. I turned around and walked away. She started laughing and asked me if I was wearing a diaper or if my ass was just melting from my body.
I told her I was wearing a diaper, she knows about my bladder issues. She told me it was extremely visible through my pants.
I want to fucking kill myself.
All those people saw my diaper. I am never fucking going outside again, in fact I think this might be the last straw as to why I will actually and finally kill myself.

That's brutal man im sorry that happened

That's brutal man im sorry that happened
dude, thank you for taking me seriously. i was hoping not to see troll replies because this shit was serious as fuck.
i feel like a complete idiot man. foids were bawling their eyes laughing at me. i was so confused too. i thought it was because maybe i had the slight delusion that they were into me.

Brutal
Do you wear semi transparent shorts or what? How did they see it?

Bro, don't wear one again, if you're in a busy area then chances are you'll never bump into those people again.

Brutal
they were tight pants my mom made me wear. i was wearing my usual sweapants to cover myself completely and be an npc but she told me to change and said i looked dirty.
Bro, don't wear one again, if you're in a busy area then chances are you'll never bump into those people again.
it sucks because its a local store and they see me all the time.

What meds are you taking? Shizo ones?

Bro you're in your 20s. You can't afford to make stupid mistakes like that anymore. No one will forgive you for your little slip ups at this age.
I'm willing to bet he's a troll

Piss on the foids and normalniggers like Postal dude

God thats fucking brutal. And I thought I was embarrassed when I went to my apartment complex office to renew my lease with chocolate cake all over my face like a 5 year old. I had to go into a room full of staceys and when I got back and looked in the mirror I wanted to kill myself.
brootal...

Holy fuck that's devastating. People shouldn't judge you for something you can't control.

Brutal
Printing. I know because I used to conceal carry and making sure the gun doesn't print is a big part of it.
anti psychotics man. they FUCK me up badly.
Are you forced to take them by court order? If not, then you don't actually have to take them. They don't help anybody, they just sap your energy so you can't do much, not even hold your piss in. They also have horrible side-effects, like developing permanent involuntary tics.

I'm sorry your mom is on board with drugging you with this poison.

Printing. I know because I used to conceal carry and making sure the gun doesn't print is a big part of it.

Are you forced to take them by court order? If not, then you don't actually have to take them. They don't help anybody, they just sap your energy so you can't do much, not even hold your piss in. They also have horrible side-effects, like developing permanent involuntary tics.

I'm sorry your mom is on board with drugging you with this poison.
no but they said that i have to take it to "change". i stopped after the diaper shit, convinced them i dont want it.

Is it because of your Shizopills? What type of Antipsychotic do you take?

no but they said that i have to take it to "change". i stopped after the diaper shit, convinced them i dont want it.
You'll change alright, for the worse. Don't take any of their drugs. Don't talk to shrinks, don't willingly go see one, and if your parents bring one home to see you, put on your clothes and leave. They are not there to help you.

nigga just pajeetmaxx and take ur diaper off n shit on the DESIGNATED SHITTING STREET
:feelskek:
You'll change alright, for the worse. Don't take any of their drugs. Don't talk to shrinks, don't willingly go see one, and if your parents bring one home to see you, put on your clothes and leave. They are not there to help you.
i stopped taking them completely

I'm being fucking serious when I say this. I did wear a diaper today, and the reason was because of the damn meds I was taking it kept making me have a very loose bladder. I kept pissing for no fucking reason Idk wtf is going on today.
I went outside for the first time in a while.
Went to the grocery store, I was wondering why people were laughing at me as I was walking.
They laughed with no remorse.

As I got home, and was talking to my mom. I turned around and walked away. She started laughing and asked me if I was wearing a diaper or if my ass was just melting from my body.
I told her I was wearing a diaper, she knows about my bladder issues. She told me it was extremely visible through my pants.
I want to fucking kill myself.
All those people saw my diaper. I am never fucking going outside again, in fact I think this might be the last straw as to why I will actually and finally kill myself.
Try wearing heavy sweatpants next time you can get them cheap online. Honestly you have to be pretty retarded to not realize you weren't wearing a diaper. Why didn't you just go to the public restroom and take it off? I'm sorry about your bladder issues. By the way I piss a lot myself because I might be pre diabetic. I don't think I need a diaper though that's a little bit silly. Unless you're bullshitting us which part of me thinks you are.

Try wearing heavy sweatpants next time you can get them cheap online. Honestly you have to be pretty retarded to not realize you weren't wearing a diaper. Why didn't you just go to the public restroom and take it off? I'm sorry about your bladder issues. By the way I piss a lot myself because I might be pre diabetic. I don't think I need a diaper though that's a little bit silly. Unless you're bullshitting us which part of me thinks you are.
im low inhib usually thats why i dont care,
pre diabetic is brootal man. and i needed a diaper, i dont know what the hell was wrong with me when i was taking those drugs it was so fucked up. i had problems breathing and i wasnt even on that high of a dose.

i stopped taking them completely
You might have to take them at a lower dose before you can completely stop. These drugs cause very strange effects in the brain, and you brain adapts to them. Going cold-turkey is very dangerous and will probably create the justification they need to force you to take the drugs.

If you're going to come off the drugs, you have to taper the dosage slowly. First reduce it to 80% for one week, then 70%, 60%, etc., until you reach 0%. It will also create a more gradual transition so that people around you don't notice a sudden change. Be smart about this.

You might have to take them at a lower dose before you can completely stop. These drugs cause very strange effects in the brain, and you brain adapts to them. Going cold-turkey is very dangerous and will probably create the justification they need to force you to take the drugs.

If you're going to come off the drugs, you have to taper the dosage slowly. First reduce it to 80% for one week, then 70%, 60%, etc., until you reach 0%. It will also create a more gradual transition so that people around you don't notice a sudden change. Be smart about this.
i alr just stopped taking it. i think im ok

Wait... how could anyone see it tho? What were you wearing over it? Also, why not wear layers or a jacket or something that would hide your lower part(s) of your body?

Fucking brutal :feelskek:

I feel like a complete idiot man. foids were bawling their eyes laughing at me. i was so confused too. i thought it was because maybe i had the slight delusion that they were into me.
Sorry for you man. Try not to think about it, you will feel a lot better .

anti psychotics man. they FUCK me up badly.
If they do more harm than good, quit. If you go ER, you go ER, not your fault if life's shit and no stopping it if it's destined to happen. Also never let your mother tell you what to wear ever again.

Why didn’t you wear baggy jeans. It would have been less noticeable.

they were tight pants my mom made me wear. i was wearing my usual sweapants to cover myself completely and be an npc but she told me to change and said i looked dirty.

it sucks because its a local store and they see me all the time.
:lasereyes: