Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had a dream where general alek wanted to kill me

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★
I just had this vivid dream where I invited general alek into my house (he just looked like alek in his profile picture) and he stayed with us for a while. Then one day when I was doing the dishes he explained that he bought a house on the other side of the street and is planning to kill me and hide my body there.

I began to freak out because he said it with such conviction, and it prompted me to grab a kitchen knife on the counter and put him in a choke hold with the knife at his neck. I told him he'll be fine if he just let me call the police but he struggled too hard so I slit his neck open.

I was covered in blood and I was having a complete meltdown because I just killed someone.

As you can see I got yet another prophetic dream. @General Alek wants to KILL incels.

This reminds me of yet another prophetic dream I had about a user on this forum.

I just had this vivid dream where I invited general alek into my house (he just looked like alek in his profile picture) and he stayed with us for a while. Then one day when I was doing the dishes he explained that he bought a house on the other side of the street and is planning to kill me and hide my body there.

I began to freak out because he said it with such conviction, and it prompted me to grab a kitchen knife on the counter and put him in a choke hold with the knife at his neck. I told him he'll be fine if he just let me call the police but he struggled too hard so I slit his neck open.

I was covered in blood and I was having a complete meltdown because I just killed someone.

As you can see I got yet another prophetic dream. @General Alek wants to KILL incels.

This reminds me of yet another prophetic dream I had about a user on this forum.
@General Alek is Freddy Kruger confirmed

nigga trying to get back on the forum through our dreams

:feelskek: :feelsokman: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @DarkStarDown hell nah you just can't get rid of this nigga
Funny GIF

He is the boogeyman living in our closets.

Nigga stalking us.
I'm gon make DIY dream catcher from coat hanger and toilet paper later, this nigga aint gettin my ass :feelsYall:
General Alek is the voices in the back of my head

Maybe just paranoia

Why did he get banned? Used to read a lot of his posts as a lurker.