Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I had a job interview today

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
The interviewer didn’t tell me on the spot if I got the job or not so now I gotta wait 2 days to find out the sooner I get my finances together and move out the better I’ll be I hate being in this dead end situation my dad won’t shut up about me going to college until I get a job or go to college what if I do go to college and don’t get a job in my field I just wanna move out

I thought you said you couldn't afford it? Now you are saying your dad wants you to go?

We are still making a decision goyim :feelsLSD:

I thought you said you couldn't afford it? Now you are saying your dad wants you to go?
Yeah so I’ll have something to do the problem is I obviously can’t afford the tuition

Prob. didn't get it

why can't you go to a community college and get an AA

The interviewer didn’t tell me on the spot if I got the job or not so now I gotta wait 2 days to find out the sooner I get my finances together and move out the better I’ll be I hate being in this dead end situation my dad won’t shut up about me going to college until I get a job or go to college what if I do go to college and don’t get a job in my field I just wanna move out
just do college

You're not a good options. It's over.

World is a competitive shit hole.

Start rotting all teeth out you’ll save on dental expenses in the long run

I hope you get the job and good luck with your career brocel