Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fuck this job

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
My fucking shift just started, it's already suifuel.

-I saw a white milf with round ass and nice boobs.

-saw a tall white woman at least 6'0

- this tall milf Latina was with a manlet(proof Latino can't be incel),she was wearing a very tight top and her small bra couldn't hold her huge boobs.i tried to watch her massive boob without them seeing me

-an old milf came in the microwave section,she had her lips done, probably her big round ass is also fake .but I wanted to touch her ass.

I can't cope anymore

- this tall milf Latina was with a manlet(proof Latino can't be incel),she was wearing a very tight top and her small bra couldn't hold her huge boobs.i tried to watch her massive boob without them seeing me

-an old milf came in the microwave section,she had her lips done, probably her big round ass is also fake .but I wanted to touch her ass.

I can't cope anymore
Im Mexican but an incel.

I can't cope anymore

Brutal + ragefuel

Just be curry always strikes

Jack off so you can focus instead of ogling at whores.

Suifuel...
Would not want to be in your shoes.
Hang in there, you´ll get through the day

Oh boy it sucks working at a retail store and when noon strikes all the high schoolers come in and I am forced to see couples specifically prime foids with tallfags, chads and mostly Tyrones

Oh boy it sucks working at a retail store and when noon strikes all the high schoolers come in and I am forced to see couples specifically prime foids with tallfags, chads and mostly Tyrones
I have a break with them,I experienced those things back in Fall

Imagine Not Neeting :feelskek:

Brutal. Even just seeing colleagues would be brutal enough in the service industry without mentioning all of the customers. Often they're thicc with those tight pants they wear (here in northern europe). Glad I don't work there.

Last edited:
We want to fuck these giant bubble butt white girls. Squeeze their huge tits and milky white buttocks. :ahegao:

inceldom discussed

Another one on my ignore list, tired of this tall foid worshipping