Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel 'I had an affair with my daughter's dance teacher'

TheIncredibleIncel

TheIncredibleIncel

Veteran
★★
One thing I really wanted to do when I had my daughter, after having two sons, was get her into dance classes.

I had been so looking forward to doing lots of girly things with her and dance was something I loved when I was a kid. I got a few recommendations from other mothers and decided to enrol my daughter, Josie, into a class close to home.

One of my mum friends told me the dance instructor was young and good looking but I didn’t think anything of it – until I met him.

Terry was so gorgeous

I certainly didn’t have good looking male teachers when I was a kid learning how to dance.
Anyway, rumours went around that he had had an affair with one of the dance mums, a really glamorous woman in her 50s.

I’ll admit that that was the first time I started thinking about Terry, the fact that he was into ‘cougars’, as I’m 45 and he was 30, made me feel good. I must have been one of 20 mums that flirted with Terry every week but there was something that was different about the way we interacted.

Terry was originally from Hobart, where I’m from, and we worked out that we had two mutual friends.

That was enough to start a real connection

Another thing happened; I was out at a friend’s 40th and Terry was at the same bar. He bought me a drink and while nothing happened that night, I guess I dropped a few hints. I told him my marriage was in a bad way and he told me he was in the process of leaving his girlfriend who had a gambling problem.

About two nights later, I had a text from Terry asking if I felt like catching up for a drink. I couldn’t believe it. Of course, I said yes immediately.

That night we slept together

And it was amazing, everything was perfect. Afterwards, I felt desired and beautiful, like I was floating on a cloud.
Terry made me realise what’s been missing in my life for the last six years; true passion.

But then I made a huge mistake

I confided in one of the dance mums and, even though she promised not to tell anybody, she clearly did. Another mum came up to me the following week and said: "So what’s Terry like. I mean really like?”

It wasn’t that I was worried about word getting back to my husband, I was more worried that Terry would find out that I’ve been talking. We’d both agreed to keep our affair very quiet.

I saw him again two weekends later and spent the Friday night with him. I’d told my husband I was on a girls’ weekend and Terry said his girlfriend had gone away. Perfect timing. So I’d planned on spending the Saturday night with him as well. But, to my disappointment, he told me I couldn’t stay two nights as he was busy on Saturday night.

When I was in the shower, I could hear him on the phone

I got out, with the water still running, and listened at the door. I could hear him making arrangements to see somebody, a woman he kept calling ‘sweetheart’ and ‘baby.’

That’s how I found out I wasn’t the only woman he was fooling around with.

The next time I dropped my daughter at dance class, one of the mums came over and said, "You do know that Melissa is also sleeping with Terry?”
Melissa was another ‘dance mum’.

So I decided to end things then and there

Clearly Terry was a player who liked screwing around with the mums of his little dancers. I was an idiot to think that a younger, gorgeous man would actually fall in love with me.

A few months later I ended my marriage and now I’m single. I’m not happy but I’m not miserable either. I’m just waiting for life to get better.

I was an idiot to think that a younger, gorgeous man would actually fall in love with me.
Laughed at this, dumb bitch

Just a faggot making gay fanfic propaganda

What in the world are you talking about? Anyways if this doesn't make you rage the thread I'm about to make next will.

What in the world are you talking about? Anyways if this doesn't make you rage the thread I'm about to make next will.
I initially only read the top and bottom of the story so thought it was a fag. Deleted post after i re read.

How the fuck does it make sense that she ends her marriage because the one she was cheating with dumped her? Im pretty sure this is some BS anyway

seems like a larp bro

What makes you think that? I can't see anything larpy about it.

I initially only read the top and bottom of the story so thought it was a fag. How the fuck does it make sense that she ends her marriage because the one she was cheating with dumped her? Im prettybsure this is some BS anyway

Try reading the entire article. She told the instructor that her marriage was already in a "bad place."

will you please stop posting these larp fantasies? if you cant tell these are all larp posts then you need to bash your face into something until you die like the bitch cuck you are

will you please stop posting these larp fantasies? if you cant tell these are all larp posts then you need to bash your face into something until you die like the bitch cuck you are

not a larp you stupid cunt, its submitted on an obscure Australian parenting online magazine, not fucking reddit dipshit. your sentience is laughably low

THE PRIVILEGE OF CHAD