Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I had an epiphany

L

lost

volcel
fags and trannies are incapable of reproduction, they are literally dead end waste of spaces who will kill themselves anyways. They use earth's resources all for nothing. Ideally, they should kill themselves but if they choose to live then they should be heavily taxed for being reproductive failures. And that money should be given to incels so we can cope with paid whores and vacations :panties:

:soy::soy::soy:
Only normtards care about that not having any other purpose in life :lul::lul::lul:
JFL @ this clown :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I don't understand why some are so obsessed with reproduction, it sounds like a normalfag who isn't blackpilled at all.

I don't understand why some are so obsessed with reproduction, it sounds like a normalfag who isn't blackpilled at all.
read my custom title, I'm an anti natalist
i said they are incapable even if they try unlike us. That makes them reproductive failures.

fags and trannies are incapable of reproduction, they are literally dead end waste of spaces who will kill themselves anyways. They use earth's resources all for nothing. Ideally, they should kill themselves but if they choose to live then they should be heavily taxed for being reproductive failures. And that money should be given to incels so we can cope with paid whores and vacations :panties:
based avi