Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had both my first lucid and wet dream

Dungcel

Dungcel

It's easier to talk to my PC
I had never experienced cumming or realising I was dreaming before, but last night I dreamt I was having a family party in my house and there were two girls, one was my gf and the other my ex. So, my ex takes me to my room, gets undressed and into my bed, and we start arguing about that I can't fuck her because I have a gf, but in the middle of it I just said "this is all a dream, there's no consequence here" so I took my dick out and she gave me a blowjob. It was really fucking intense, and when I came I pictured jizzing all over her face and inside of her mouth.

Of course, afterwards I woke up with my underwear and my sheets all covered in cum, still a virgin at 20, and I lay staring at the ceiling for an hour with a hole in my stomach until I fell asleep again.

TL;Dr I dreamt I got a blowjob, jizzed all over myself and felt miserable afterwards.

You know that dream sex is better than actual sex right? Because it's based on your expectations of it

I used to have a lot of wet dreams around February/March when I consumed a lot of anime. I would always self insert before sleeping and then would dream about it.

wow lucky you. i cant even get dream sex without being cucked halfway through

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:Ops Face in his dreams
:feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:Ops Face during the day

How i imagine sex to feel is how i once imagined it in a wet dream, warm wet and tingly but not too tight. God i just wanna fuck some female already

Every time I realize I'm lucid dreaming I get too excited and wake myself up :feelsbadman:

Hey, cheatcel, what did your gf say afterwards?

How does this even happen? I never have good dreams. Just woke up from from a dream where I held my old dog under the water and drowned him, I hate my dreams.

I need to figure out this lucid dreaming thing. My dreams never make sense.

How is that suicide fuel? Better to have dream sex than no sex at all. You are lucky that it works for you this way, I always wake up when I realize I'm dreaming, and I also always wake up before sex is going to happen

I had never experienced cumming or realising I was dreaming before, but last night I dreamt I was having a family party in my house and there were two girls, one was my gf and the other my ex. So, my ex takes me to my room, gets undressed and into my bed, and we start arguing about that I can't fuck her because I have a gf, but in the middle of it I just said "this is all a dream, there's no consequence here" so I took my dick out and she gave me a blowjob. It was really fucking intense, and when I came I pictured jizzing all over her face and inside of her mouth.

Of course, afterwards I woke up with my underwear and my sheets all covered in cum, still a virgin at 20, and I lay staring at the ceiling for an hour with a hole in my stomach until I fell asleep again.

TL;Dr I dreamt I got a blowjob, jizzed all over myself and felt miserable afterwards.

This was your first wet dream ever?? I started having them around 15 and haven't ever stopped. Never realized I was weird in that way... :confused:

This was your first wet dream ever?? I started having them around 15 and haven't ever stopped. Never realized I was weird in that way... :confused:
I never had a wet dream and I'm 24
... damn I want to know this feeeeeeeeel:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
the only out of the ordinary thing I ever got was fucking sleep paralysis. i thought i had to die, fuck meeee (pls)

Last edited:
Yeah, I don't know man, for most people I know they started way early, like puberty. I've drramt about sex many times, but never actually got to the money shot.

never had a wet dream i remember. even when I had sex in them

Lucky. Only time I had sex is a dream was when I fucked a robot. I was fucking it in a hole on its ass what was about the size of my head, and it was square.

Yeah, when I woke up from that, it was kinda awkward