Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had horrible schooling experience as a child

Scorpionbeach

Scorpionbeach

Banned
-
From 1-3 grade I might have gone 50-60% of the school days.

From 4-5 grade I might have in total gone 20-30% of the school days.

Sixth grade I went exproximentaly 30% of the school year.

7-8 grade I didn't go at all.

Ninth grade I went to a special school for kids who in my case have missed a lot of schooling. Anyways I managed to finish 7-9 grade schooling that year.
My grades weren't stellar since I had to do all of it in one year, I got mostly E's and C's. Anyway it was a great school and my teacher/mentor was amazing.

First year of highschool I dropped out after a little over a month.

Second attempt of highschool I dropped out after approximately 2 months.

Third attempt of highschool I dropped out after approximately 7 months.

Anyways a lot of trauma from school ever since childhood. In my country attending school is mandatory, a lot of the professionals involved in my schooling experience have actually committed a lot of crimes against me.

Also been extremely lonely, never been friends with anyone from school and never really talked to anyone.

From 1-3 grade I might have gone 50-60% of the school days.
Later I guess this may be due to depression or anxiety, but what were the reasons of you missing this much school days in 1-3 grade? Were you sick very often or something?

Also sorry to hear about what happened to you brocel, I hope that you will at least somehow figure it all out in the future

Later I guess this may be due to depression or anxiety, but what were the reasons of you missing this much school days in 1-3 grade? Were you sick very often or something?

Also sorry to hear about what happened to you brocel, I hope that you will at least somehow figure it all out in the future
I simply felt a lot out of place, no kids wanted to hang out with me, I was bullied and the school was treating me pretty awful.

I have a pretty traumatic memory from the age of 7, one of the females working at the school locked me in a room for hours trying to get me to say that my parents beat me, finally I told her what she wanted to hear. The next day while sitting in class the cops came and drove me to an interrogation room, non of my family members were informed. Anyways the day after when I come home from school my family were standing outside crying cause they had heard about the situation, my older brother truly hated me for it.

I have a pretty traumatic memory from the age of 6, one of the females working at the school locked me in a room for hours trying to get me to say that my parents beat me, finally I told her what she wanted to hear. The next day while sitting in class the cops came and drove me to an interrogation room, non of my family members were informed. Anyways the day after when I come home from school my family were standing outside crying cause they had heard about the situation, my older brother truly hated me for it.
Wtf is with this foids working at school, most of them always earlier or later do some shit like this. My sympathies that you had to go through this brocel, I hope that at least the aftERmath of this foid's actions will be vERy harsh for her in the future

School was very discriminatory towards unattractive people. They didn't find out i had dyslexia at all. I struggled
growing up with school work, then when i turned 20 they found it and i did well. What didn't help was having
to navigate the constant fighting, that was never started by myself but someone else. I refused to be the ''bullied
kid''.

I then went to college and did really well. I then went to university and did really bad with no dyslexia support.

School was very discriminatory towards unattractive people. They didn't find out i had dyslexia at all. I struggled
growing up with school work, then when i turned 20 they found it and i did well. What didn't help was having
to navigate the constant fighting, that was never started by myself but someone else. I refused to be the ''bullied
kid''.

I then went to college and did really well. I then went to university and did really bad with no dyslexia support.
I feel sympathy for the fact that you have dyslexia. My brother has it aswell, luckily for him he is way more funnier, social and taller than me. He has a girlfriend who treats him very well, lucky him.

While I don't have dyslexia I still have a hard time writing, I can do it pretty well but it usually takes me twice the amount of time it takes for others. But the reason for that is that I usually try my very best to get the text exactly the way I want it.