Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I had the worst possible dream

Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
What the fuck is the worst possible dream, you may ask?

A normal one.

One where I'm a normal guy. I wake up early, get breakfast with a friend, enjoy it. The dream ends.

I enjoyed the dream so much. Yet, waking up from it was the most painful experience possible. I know it'll never happen because I'm a sub 5 male. Why did I have to get this dream of all things??? WHY????

What the fuck is the worst possible dream, you may ask?

A normal one.

One where I'm a normal guy. I wake up early, get breakfast with a friend, enjoy it. The dream ends.

I enjoyed the dream so much. Yet, waking up from it was the most painful experience possible. I know it'll never happen because I'm a sub 5 male. Why did I have to get this dream of all things??? WHY????
You know you're bad off in life when your best dream is having a friend.

you know your dream rocks when you go er and kill thousands of normscums

in my last dream, the archons found me and the other people I was with as we were exploring a crash-landed starship on a barren world and they smashed our skulls into a pulp with their giant fists. I tried to escape, but they warped reality so that the landscape twisted in on itself looping around, so there was no escape. but they didn't know I was a true gamer, so I kind of squeezed into the corner and no-clipped up the side of a wall and through the ceiling, and managed to get away from them.

in my last dream, the archons found me and the other people I was with as we were exploring a crash-landed starship on a barren world and they smashed our skulls into a pulp with their giant fists. I tried to escape, but they warped reality so that the landscape twisted in on itself looping around, so there was no escape. but they didn't know I was a true gamer, so I kind of squeezed into the corner and no-clipped up the side of a wall and through the ceiling, and managed to get away from them.
No bragging

No bragging
not exactly a brag, I was all alone after my friends were killed off... it was an intense feeling of loneliness, like being a hundred lightyears away from any other friendly or neutral entities. an endless void that makes my eventual death inevitable.

not exactly a brag, I was all alone after my friends were killed off... it was an intense feeling of loneliness, like being a hundred lightyears away from any other friendly or neutral entities. an endless void that makes my eventual death inevitable.
O dam

I had those dreams and ones with partners. Now I just dream my parent actually came home from hospital and then I wake up and am reminded she’s gone but I’m still waking up to a body that’s all fucked up. My nightmares don’t end when I wake up