Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I had to cut off contact with women because they make me crazy

• Thread starter JohnTheMentalcel
  • Start date
J

JohnTheMentalcel

Banned
-
A couple days ago I was talking to a woman on Reddit and Instagram and after every message, I would start obsessively going through her social media and checking to see if she replied yet. I tried unsending the messages and that helped but then I would send another message and the cycle repeated. I ultimately had to block her on Instagram and Reddit to retain my sanity. This kind of a thing happens regularly - I previously had to stop talking to a woman on Instagram because after every message I sent her I would have a panic attack. Like how the fuck am I supposed to get a romantic relationship if simple conversation is impossible for me? Can anyone else relate?

You should absolutely delete Instagram if this is a common problem for you, I made a thread yesterday talking about why it's dogshit and suicidefuel due to it being way too accurate in revealing how women are, along with feeding women attention

Last edited:
A couple days ago I was talking to a woman on Reddit and Instagram and after every message, I would start obsessively going through her social media and checking to see if she replied yet. I tried unsending the messages and that helped but then I would send another message and the cycle repeated. I ultimately had to block her on Instagram and Reddit to retain my sanity. This kind of a thing happens regularly - I previously had to stop talking to a woman on Instagram because after every message I sent her I would have a panic attack. Like how the fuck am I supposed to get a romantic relationship if simple conversation is impossible for me? Can anyone else relate?
Impossible to not get obsessed with anyone who is in any shape or form nice to you

Yes man, i remember when i talked to women and i insta-replied and they took forever to reply. They're on their phones 24/7, why the fuck you respond 30 minutes late then? After that i stopped giving a fuck tbh

Tfw you expect a reply from foids:feelskek:

Same. Whenever I talk to a foid I want her to be my gf

same I have been a neetcel for ten years now. I hate all foids

Same. Whenever I talk to a foid I want her to be my gf
This is not misogyny. You are yet another RWA among others in this forum who are actually female worshippers because of RWA's obsession with holes... have you ever wondered why some people call women 'holes'? They are from your type.

Yep, you're another Eric Cartman being an overt assHOLE to everyone while secretly worshipping his whore of a mother, because her saint hole isn't like his own, which only produces shit, no sire.

This is why you shouldn't bother. Fuck giving foids attention and validation. They couldn't care less about us.

Yes, I can relate

This is not misogyny. You are yet another RWA among others in this forum who are actually female worshippers because of RWA's obsession with holes... have you ever wondered why some people call women 'holes'? They are from your type.

Yep, you're another Eric Cartman being an overt assHOLE to everyone while secretly worshipping his whore of a mother, because her saint hole isn't like his own, which only produces shit, no sire.
Gay:feelsLSD:

Chad gets to creampie her and you get to hear about how her days was lol

Yes man, i remember when i talked to women and i insta-replied and they took forever to reply. They're on their phones 24/7, why the fuck you respond 30 minutes late then? After that i stopped giving a fuck tbh

it never even began if the roles arent reversed here aka shes the one initiating contact all the time. the moment it shifts you already lost her. this is basic oldskool redpill wisdom. :redpill:

it never even began if the roles arent reversed here aka shes the one initiating contact all the time. the moment it shifts you already lost her. this is basic oldskool redpill wisdom. :redpill:
Yeah, how do You Even generarte interest when there's none? I Also followed her to places like a puppy, last time i Saw her she was dating a 6'4 modelo faced dude. I thought i had a chance cause she was shorter than me jfl