Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story She never talked about her BF before seeing my face in 4k60FPS

FrenchSandNigger

FrenchSandNigger

Recruit
★★★
So i met this girl 6 month ago in a place i was for my sort of work, it as in a nightclub, i guess she didn't looked at my face in the best of the situation since the light were low, she gave me her instagram for Professional reason, but we kept talking more and more.

6 month later I asked her if she wanna do something, we agreed to met to a place to look at an expositon.

I had my first date in alsmot 10 years, she looked disapointed by seeing me for the first time, one week later she talked about her very tall BF she took drug with, i guess for her it wasn't really a date, but she never talked about her BF before, IN SIX MONTH.

I had to lisen to her fucking junkie story for almot 20 minute and she sounded like a stupid teenage girl, she is 32, im 29, i have seen a picture of her BF she posted the same day on instagram, indeed he seme to mog me in height, again in 6 month never showed him on instagram and talk about it to me, weird man, the guy do not look smart at all btw...But who am i to judge.

After that she never messaged me again on social media, and im happy with that, i didn't send her any message too, i will not, she do not exist for me anymore.

I only hope she do not think im her friends for real, all this time i aimed to grab her by the tits and fuck her like an animal, probably marry her because i think a society with people getting married and not fucking arround is better for everyone.

Toi, t'es vraiment français ?

Oui le monsieur
internet seriously GIF

Toi, t'es vraiment français ?
Oui, je le suis, en vrais vu ma photo de profile je pense que c'est une évidence, je doute qu'un ricain connaisse thekairi78, ce qui me fume de rire d'utiliser sa photo sur ce site d'ailleurs.

M8, if you are that squeamish then you are a volcel. It is alright to have standards, but older foods are realistically the only way to ascend nowadays.

Lmao

so relatable, my brocel.

A long time ago i told an online girl that she was cute. She said thanks etc i'd like to get to know you, who are you? (she wanted to see my face).
She had a bf at the time.

She literally considered cheating on him with a stranger, otherwise why would she say that to me? If you were loyal to your partner you wouldn't even ask for my contact, you'd only do so if you want to see my face so you can decide if you cheat on your bf or not. It was a little blackpilling

Obviously i never showed her who i am because i'm subhuman and i don't want to get more traumatized by their rejection (they just block me if i post face)
Yeah I know that, all my life everytime I put the webcam on, laught, insult, blocked.

It was fucking brutal, every girl who seen my face on internet blocked me, stop tu respond...It's killing you inside more and more, so I also stopped.

And yeah your story and mine is the proof that many women will try to cheat on their BF if they think they can get better, I know that I thought I could be a good BF because we have a specific interest that could have been a good match as husband and wife, can't tell what it is but she made me understand by the way she was talking that she was open to relationship...But now that she saw me IRL she have a BF, she talk about him and show him on Instagram.

Like always, this world is a circus and I'm the biggest clown of the show.

At least you have a really nice camera.

FrenchSandNigger :lul: :lul: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I once worked with a French Sand Nigger before, god I fucking hated that guy. He got fired eventually for stealing