Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I had to go to Melbourne for work and the trains are very vandalised and I can’t see through the windows to cope.

That foids skirt is so short :ahegao::ahegao:

she can fart in my face she's so cute :feelshaha:

Probably getting spit roasted by two Chads right now. Tee hee!

I still can't get my head around the fact people actually are allowed to dress like that in the cucked west.

Anyway very tragic vandalism. It's good you could take a picture of this vandalism so we could see it.

I still can't get my head around the fact people actually are allowed to dress like that in the cucked west.
It’s a school uniform, that’s how our schools are like now

Are you fucking serious??
Yeah but I’m not sure if this foid is wearing one that is too small on purpose or its parents are poor and can’t afford a new uniform

Yeah but I’m not sure if this foid is wearing one that is too small on purpose or its parents are poor and can’t afford a new uniform
Probably the latter. You can tell from the vandalized windows that this is a poor country. Such tragic photo. My prayers are with her.

They walk around without any pants and then get offended when being stared at.

Melbourne is a shithole.