Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate beckys more than stacys

27yearcel

27yearcel

Veteran
★★
I hate Beckys because she's giving her pussy to Chad and the average man is left with nothing.

Sometimes I spend my time using my fake Instacuck profile to annoy stupid some ltb
Screenshot 20240421 204918 Instagram

I don't think normies know what a looksmatch is tbh. She is probably confused :feelskek:

Yeah, Becky's have even more inflated egos than Stacy's.

Beckys sense of entitlement is off the charts

Absolute legend, you use white mode on your phone.
Let´s piss off these zoomers, go against the grain of society and do the complete opposite.

on topic:
I hate Becky more than stacy, cause they often have more inflated ego´s.
They´ll gladly reject their looksmatch, just to chase another guy way above her league.
It´s mostly these dead on average looking whores with makeup on, thinking they run the show and the world revolved around them.

Well, I have bad news for Berliner Girl:
Facially, she´s a solid 5/10 and her looksmatch is probably a Wizard on .is
Seriously.... get a grip.
Social media and these Shit dating apps, really inflicted irreversible mental damage upon women.
We now live in a clown world, where 4/10 bitches think they stand a chance with Chads and ChadLites.
:feelsclown:

I hate Beckys because she's giving her pussy to Chad and the average man is left with nothing.

Sometimes I spend my time using my fake Instacuck profile to annoy stupid some ltb
Screenshot 20240421 204918 Instagram
IG comment sections are a dumpster fire these days

Same. I can't truly hate Staceys, because I want to fuck them too much.

But I can and do hate Beckies.

Beckies also like to punch down on inkies because they're insecure. They're the ones you see whispERing about you despite you minding your own business

i
Beckies also like to punch down on inkies because they're insecure. They're the ones you see whispERing about you despite you minding your own business
Nah all females do it equally

This. They have to put us down to make themselves seem more like Stacy. They also complain when Chad leaves them, when he was out of their league anyway.

Autism. She doesnr even know what you are talking about