Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I hate being a pussy

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I get so obsessed with trying to please people even if they don't like me and I'm always thinking about how to make them like me and I get too soft and emotional in response. Then other times I feel no remorse and don't care about people. Why can't the latter me be me all the time. I feel like I split between two people constantly arguing.

Same I wish I was a psychopath. Whores think it's easy to be a school shooter but I don't have what it takes.

Same I wish I was a psychopath. Whores think it's easy to be a school shooter but I don't have what it takes.
I go ER because that's stupid but I've had times where I don't feel any remorse for hurting animals like running over a dog or cat, but then I'll have times where I feel extremely bad for a minor offense. I think you can train your mind but it's hard.

I think you naturally become an emotionless egotistical asshole over time but what's important is to be like that when youre young cuz you can get more pussy by being ruthless

This is where I will give you redpilled advice

Man tf up pussy

DUMB PUSSY BITCH FUCK U MAN TF UP
Social anxiety is a bitch. There's two sides of me. One's super anti social and insane and the other one's super polite and submissive.

I get so obsessed with trying to please people even if they don't like me and I'm always thinking about how to make them like me and I get too soft and emotional in response. Then other times I feel no remorse and don't care about people. Why can't the latter me be me all the time. I feel like I split between two people constantly arguing.
You don’t love yourself, that’s why you believe you deserve less than others.

Im more cold Then anything i still Care somewhat ( thanks to a cucked Biological Imperative " that wants you to Appeal to people )

But Then again your the bottom of the latter and you didnt ASK for this Shit .

You need to Realize that your hate is justified . And If you where a Woman or Chadlite you would have an instantly better Life.

Im more cold Then anything i still Care somewhat ( thanks to a cucked Biological Imperative " that wants you to Appeal to people )

But Then again your the bottom of the latter and you didnt ASK for this Shit .

You need to Realize that your hate is justified . And If you where a Woman or Chadlite you would have an instantly better Life.
Yeah, I'm same too sometimes but it's hard to become or get like that.

Today everyone is BPD or NPD or Autistic or Depressed or all of above crap labels. And even though you think your post is not about that, it is. It's impossible to be well behaved in today's times with your surroundings. The best you can do is to try and balance yourself and be decent.

Last edited:
This. Having a cuck brain is so infuriating. Probably low T and residual bluepilled delusions.

Today everyone is BPD or NPD or Autistic or Depressed or all of above crap labels. And even though you think your post is not about that, it is. It's impossible to be well behaved in today's times with your surroundings. The best you can do is to try and balance your self and be decent.

Only share the same energy people give you.
This is dangerous also. If you try to match energies it can lead to the same problem. It's fine when the energy level is calm, but meet a hyperactive person and it can all go to shit. Some inner balance despite what everyone else is doing is a must.