Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate being autistic.

persistentkrieg

persistentkrieg

Stuttercel subhuman
Absolute hell. Even when I mask its still not enough, I am still viewed as subhuman or something similar. I hate whenever I go outside and see others living successful social lives.
05065ff9c5fa2ef8f62d539d695a3fba.jpg

Absolute hell. Even when I mask its still not enough, I am still viewed as subhuman or something similar. I hate whenever I go outside and see others living successful social lives.
05065ff9c5fa2ef8f62d539d695a3fba.jpg
who cares? you autists are pussies anyway and don't do anything to stand up for yourselves (NOT talking about going ER)

Strong first post

who cares? you autists are pussies anyway and don't do anything to stand up for yourselves (NOT talking about going ER)
And how do you 'stand up for yourself' buddy :feelskek: please enlighten us :feelshaha:

I'm unsure if autism is one of my neurological impairments but a psychiatrist has told me that he believes I've bipolar disorder. I dislike parleying and making small talk. It's better for me to approach others with wariness and discretion.

My kind sir when was your last social interaction outside of the internet?

Greynigger, I have only met one person in my life who was obviously autistic. I was at work, and a boy around the age of 11 or 12 years old came up to me, and randomly started talking to me about something really weird (not vulgar just really random). The boy's father came up behind him, and he looked at me and said, "Sorry, he's autistic." Of course I said it was fine, but that was back in the year 2016 - and I'm sure I will come across more autistic males in the future.

Greynigger, I have only met one person in my life who was obviously autistic. I was at work, and a boy around the age of 11 or 12 years old came up to me, and randomly started talking to me about something really weird (not vulgar just really random). The boy's father came up behind him, and he looked at me and said, "Sorry, he's autistic." Of course I said it was fine, but that was back in the year 2016 - and I'm sure I will come across more autistic males in the future.
Most people here aren't really autistic, just "aspies" aka extremely mild autism, just a pinch of salt more than a normie, it's mostly their upbringing that contributed to their non-nt. However, in my case, I am actually autistic, and I have been this way since i was very young/since i was born

welcome fellow grey