Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I hate being forced to pray the rosery and bless my food

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
My parents who are trad catholic forced me to pray the rosery yesterday and today despite them knowing I stopped believing in God and I stopped due to my inceldom and loneliness they even force me to bless my food for a fucking sadistic being that is forcing inceldom on me if God is real I legit want to beat the shit out of this fuckface for making me a below subhuman incel who never got to experience love and if this "God" let me experience love maybe I could give him a chance but no thats far too late.

Edit:Notice how its only the sex havers who believe in god?

Edit 2:If god was real I am sure this (possible) gigachad asshole would be in prison for his crimes against humanity

Last edited:
tell them to give u trad wife if theres none then just stop

My parents who are trad catholic forced me to pray the rosery yesterday and today despite them knowing I stopped believing in God and I stopped due to my inceldom and loneliness they even force me to bless my food for a fucking sadistic being that is forcing inceldom on me if God is real I legit want to beat the shit out of this fuckface for making me a below subhuman incel who never got to experience love and if this "God" let me experience love maybe I could give him a chance but no thats far too late.

Edit:Notice how its only the sex havers who believe in god?

Edit 2:If god was real I am sure this (possible) gigachad asshole would be in prison for his crimes against humanity
I'm glad I don't believe in the bible anymore. The only thing I use that book four is toilet paper.

My grandma was a devout catholic who made us say a prayer before meals and bed when I’d go over to her place as a kid. She end up having me go to these bible type study classes when I was around 10 or 11 and that’s what actually made me realize I was an atheist. As I’ve gotten older I’ve realized that atheism kind of sucks lol, but it’s like the black pill once you see the truth you can’t unsee it.