Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate cunt femoids who douse themselves in perfume

Deleted member 56

Deleted member 56

Self-banned
-
Stupid bitch looked back at me as if she was contemplating whether to spray it with me in such close vicinity. I didn’t realize what was going on. Next thing I know there’s a strong scent of perfume and i can feel it getting all over me. The bitch kept spraying like 6 times. Obviously she is spraying herself but it’s going everywhere and making my nose burn. She could have just not sprayed any at all but she needs to attract Chad. Fuck this shit. They use all these artificial things to ENHANCE their looks, etc. and then they tell us subhumans that our personalities are the reason we can’t get a girlfriend.

From what I've seen it's usually trashy mudsharks and so on that do it the most. Probably to distract others from the smell of their unwashed STD-ridden stank-pussies.

Redpill Robert said:
From what I've seen it's usually trashy mudsharks and so on that do it the most. Probably to distract others from the smell of their unwashed STD-ridden stank-pussies.

When i used to work their was  a blonde stacy who used to douse herself in the shit before leaving work, probably would smell like fish otherwise.