Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Muh violence in video games bad!

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-

View: https://youtu.be/as6HjqjWDCM?si=ogZXcNyANOmR26cT

Just look at the comments in this video, everyone is soyjacking about violence in video games over GTA 6, even though the game isn’t fucking real. So what if I want to run over everyone on the beach in game? It’s GTA, I can do whatever I want in games like that without any consequences, and gta 6 will be the best one there is graphically. Imagine the realistic gore and graphics, I can’t fucking wait. These faggots don’t seem to understand the concept of needing a place to vent out your frustrations, which just goes to show how perfect their lives must me.
IMG 6894
IMG 6895
IMG 6896

Shut the fuck up you stupid faggots. If I want to kill somebody in a virtual video game than I CAN. Kiss my ass with that “violence in video gammmessss” :soy::soy::soy:
Grow a pair of working testicles and go fuck yourselves.

Nigga, we need more violence in video games

realistic gore and graphics, I can’t fucking wait.
Not gonna happen cause modern world censorship do not allow that. That's why Manhunt 3 will never be made.

View: https://youtu.be/as6HjqjWDCM?si=ogZXcNyANOmR26cT

Just look at the comments in this video, everyone is soyjacking about violence in video games over GTA 6, even though the game isn’t fucking real. So what if I want to run over everyone on the beach in game? It’s GTA, I can do whatever I want in games like that without any consequences, and gta 6 will be the best one there is graphically. Imagine the realistic gore and graphics, I can’t fucking wait. These faggots don’t seem to understand the concept of needing a place to vent out your frustrations, which just goes to show how perfect their lives must me.
View attachment 1038357View attachment 1038358View attachment 1038359
Shut the fuck up you stupid faggots. If I want to kill somebody in a virtual video game than I CAN. Kiss my ass with that “violence in video gammmessss” :soy::soy::soy:
Grow a pair of working testicles and go fuck yourselves.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yg-RIOATCbU

91d427dd0e6c3d27913e3088c0b8791d.jpg
GTA-sa-11.jpg
GRANDMA SHOULD WATCH SOME GANG ACIVITES IN GTA SA

Not gonna happen cause modern world censorship do not allow that. That's why Manhunt 3 will never be made.
With the way the trailer looked for a gta game. If they don’t include gore then it’s false advertising and fuck cockstar

With the way the trailer looked for a gta game. If they don’t include gore then it’s false advertising and fuck cockstar
They didn't advertise gore.

This is the same guy who stop being vegan because he was dying

A bully 2 or another Manhunt would be great, but cuckstar would never make a game like that again

Alex O'Connor and his community are pussy fags anyways. :soy::soy::soy: