Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I hate femoids so much it's starting to fuck up my hobbies

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
I have a some nerd hobbies, I collect and build miniatures for one, and collect high-end action figures/statuettes. I'm also a gamer.

At some point last year I've reached such degree of femoid hatred that I went through my collection and either threw away, or smashed, or sold every femoid mini or figure I had. I used to cope that "they are sex objects specifically made for you to leer at" but that stopped working.

Had some art I bought at cons on my walls with femoid comic book characters, took that down and sold it too...

In vidya, as soon as I encounter a femoid character I start to look for a way to kill it... Which isn't always possible, or puts "open world" games into unplayable state (if you go rampaging in Witcher 3 or GTA or something like that soon enough "guard" NPCs swarm you and fuck you up). Shit, even in Elite Dangerous where you don't see anything other than spaceships, as soon as I see an NPC or a player with a femoid name, I jump them... got bounties on me in the tens of millions now.

Fucking hell, it's annoying AF.

I hope I never reach this state of contempt.

nausea said:
which ones

I have a bunch, mostly 40K (I don't play, just collect), but also some resin and plastic stuff from other companies. Recently bought a starter set from Warcradle's Wild West Exodus. I like building them, and then hire people to paint them for me.

An example of what I got rid of: https://www.blacksunminiatures.co.uk/product/savage-beauty/, I was all about it when it just came out 'cause she's barefoot (and I'm a foot creep); all four of these: http://nocturnamodels.com/category.php?id_category=28, I had a whole unit of naked amazons in 28mm scale I had custom-sculpted for me... yeah...

I hate white worshiping sluts

RichCel said:
I have a bunch, mostly 40K (I don't play, just collect), but also some resin and plastic stuff from other companies. Recently bought a starter set from Warcradle's Wild West Exodus. I like building them, and then hire people to paint them for me.

An example of what I got rid of: https://www.blacksunminiatures.co.uk/product/savage-beauty/, I was all about it when it just came out 'cause she's barefoot (and I'm a foot creep); all four of these: http://nocturnamodels.com/category.php?id_category=28, I had a whole unit of naked amazons in 28mm scale I had custom-sculpted for me... yeah...

40k females have hige tits and asses so idiotic nerd buy them.

Killing femoids in league of legends is life fuel

relatable. I can't really enjoy TV, games, or music the same way anymore. I feel enraged anytime a female is involved

Find games without females in them, I know of a few good games, or games where you can kill any character such as dark souls.

RichCel said:
I have a some nerd hobbies, I collect and build miniatures for one, and collect high-end action figures/statuettes. I'm also a gamer.

At some point last year I've reached such degree of femoid hatred that I went through my collection and either threw away, or smashed, or sold every femoid mini or figure I had. I used to cope that "they are sex objects specifically made for you to leer at" but that stopped working.

Had some art I bought at cons on my walls with femoid comic book characters, took that down and sold it too...

In vidya, as soon as I encounter a femoid character I start to look for a way to kill it... Which isn't always possible, or puts "open world" games into unplayable state (if you go rampaging in Witcher 3 or GTA or something like that soon enough "guard" NPCs swarm you and fuck you up). Shit, even in Elite Dangerous where you don't see anything other than spaceships, as soon as I see an NPC or a player with a femoid name, I jump them... got bounties on me in the tens of millions now.

Fucking hell, it's annoying AF.
figures are useless pieces of shit anyways

I dont play online multiplayers because femoids ruin it. Femoids are the worst thing to happen to video games, they have facecams that take up half of the screen, their tits out, and just do it for money and attention. I hope they burn.

RichCel said:

Duuuuuude, I wish you would of contacted me. I would have paid the s&h. I'm so broke but I want to buyfag so bad.

nausea said:

Autismcel, I forgot my password and for a month or so the emails to recover it never came through to my email, so I just made a new account because I gave up.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Find games without females in them, I know of a few good games, or games where you can kill any character such as dark souls.